Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Art rares and special art rares will be returning to Scarlet ex and Violet ex! The rarities were first introduced in VSTAR Universe. Also, the Gardevoir line tells a “story” in the same vein as Emboar from Legendary Treasures.
The sets will release in Japan on January 20th. In English, these cards will release in our Scarlet & Violet set on March 31st.

card3-card-3-143x200.png

card3-card-5-143x200.png

card3-card-13-143x200.png

card3-card-11-143x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
If the pull rates are okay then fine.

The last two years of Gen 8 have made me absolutely allergic to "alternate arts." Especially with TCGplayer manipulating prices to ensure there's multiple insanely overpriced AAs per set.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
If the pull rates are okay then fine.

The last two years of Gen 8 have made me absolutely allergic to "alternate arts." Especially with TCGplayer manipulating prices to ensure there's multiple insanely overpriced AAs per set.
That's kind of the thing for me. All the alt arts are nice but the pull rates aren't good enough for the amount that end up existing.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
*sigh* Just noticed Gardevoir's SAR is 101/78. And there's two subsets here, so we're looking at 50 Japanese secret rates right out of the gate. Back in the old days they used to wait a year or two into a new gen before they did this nonsense...

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Hawlucha - people can now stop whining abt the replacement for Zigs. As this thing can do the better job than Zigs, pinning 10 dmg to two targets, making it closer to KO range. People saying that we are entering a slower format is likely to be a obnoxious rumor, maybe its just me. 5 Geodudes

Pachirisu - oh come on, I don't like this already. There are some Pokemon that does the better job than Pachi, and it costs 1 energy. Pachirisu does 2, which sucks on a 70 HP. It does flat 110 which is enough to KO a Cramorant of all things. Cramorant does the same thing, but 0 energy which condition is manageable on a Lost Zone engine. Pachirisu needs to fill up their bench with Electric mons, which worries already on the absence of consistency cards on the bench, like Lumineon. I said everything enough, 3 Geodudes.

Greavard/Houndstone - ...

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
Thank god, early gen 8 is so mediocre and you can tell just how much better it got thanks to character rares pushing average hits from ~8/box to ~14-17 give or take

Pikachu2111

Aspiring Trainer
The riolu revealed is a different one than the one in the starter decks. Turns out we're getting 2. Very slow reveal cycle this time... kinda wondering if we'll actually have the full setlist next week... We'll see.