Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

shakir99 said:
again there was one in the episode where a trainer was using a pelipper with other baby pokes in its huge mouth.

So your point being what now?

the chances of ash getting a magby are slim VERY slim if you chek www.serebii.net then it will show that gary has a magmar already so they arent gonna double up on pokemon except for the whole Richie person from lugia and other places like pokemon chronicles

maybe he will get a fighting pokemon this time he doesnt rele have any except heracros but its part bug...he should get like a tyrogue tell me if that makes sence (this is if he doesnt get a riolu)

I don't think he should get a fighting type he need a ground type or a rock type next to that a water type.

Blastoise king said:
I don't think he should get a fighting type he need a ground type or a rock type next to that a water type.

He doesnt need A Rock type and A water type. Its more like you want him to get those types. Anyways I think these are the options left for Ash's final two pokemon:

Riolu
Gible
Stunky
Skorupi
Snover

I cant think of any more right now but im sure I will. Besides thats just what I think. Maybe Ash will bring back Cyndaquil or Totodile?

hmmm i honestly dont think he will get a stunky it just doesnt fit him at brock has a poison type that apears like evry episode

collidingdragons said:
hmmm i honestly dont think he will get a stunky it just doesnt fit him at brock has a poison type that apears like evry episode

Yeah true. I really think that Ash will get A Riolu. Its fits him perfectly. Or maybe he will get A Cranidos?

No, Cranidos is too powerful. If ANYTHING, he will get a Vespiquen (he needs a bug pokemon. He hasn't had one since Butterfree).

If anyone gets Vespiquen, it will be Dawn. Not Ash. And Ash got Heracross and that was long after he got Butterfree. Besides he doesnt need A bug pokemon. And since when is Cranidos to powerful?

It beat Pikachu, did it not?

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:

He doesnt need A Rock type and A water type. Its more like you want him to get those types. Anyways I think these are the options left for Ash's final two pokemon:

Riolu
Gible
Stunky
Skorupi
Snover

I cant think of any more right now but im sure I will. Besides thats just what I think. Maybe Ash will bring back Cyndaquil or Totodile?
It more like you just want him to get Riolu and Gible my choice where not on what I wanted if it was then i'd say leafeon and t-tar because that would be my want I said ground because because it would help with maylene water for byron but now that I look at it he could still use turtwig so never mind about that see reason what your reason for Riolu and Gible is it that you like them or that they are needed really why would he ever get a dragon type

Edit:You keep tell people no he won't or why would he get that you just want him to get or something but if someone said that to you you get mad and start about it just fit him and you have yet to give an reason that not you own why he shoed have him give me 2 soild reason why he sould get Riolu and Gible and not anything fan base because say he just will and it fit him do not count

cranidos is a fossil pokemon, isnt it? ash does nt go for that type of pokes, does he??

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:

Riolu
Gible
Stunky
Skorupi
Snover

It more like you just want him to get Riolu and Gible my choice where not on what I wanted if it was then i'd say leafeon and t-tar because that would be my want I said ground because because it would help with maylene water for byron but now that I look at it he could still use turtwig so never mind about that see reason what your reason for Riolu and Gible is it that you like them or that they are needed really why would he ever get a dragon type

Edit:You keep tell people no he won't or why would he get that you just want him to get or something but if someone said that to you you get mad and start about it just fit him and you have yet to give an reason that not you own why he shoed have him give me 2 soild reason why he sould get Riolu and Gible and not anything fan base because say he just will and it fit him do not count

If you look at all of my post I said I think or I want. I never said Ash will get or he needs ____. I alsways stated that it was my opinion. I respect your opinion and all but when you say he will get this or he needs this then thats when I get mad. Also I just said Gible is possible. I doubt Gible myself.

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:

Riolu
Gible
Stunky
Skorupi
Snover

If you look at all of my post I said I think or I want. I never said Ash will get or he needs ____. I alsways stated that it was my opinion. I respect your opinion and all but when you say he will get this or he needs this then thats when I get mad. Also I just said Gible is possible. I doubt Gible myself.

What of Riolu really you haven't giving a reason at all or at least one that could count as a real reason that not base on personal feeling or favoritisim

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:

Riolu
Gible
Stunky
Skorupi
Snover

What of Riolu really you haven't giving a reason at all or at least one that could count as a real reason that not base on personal feeling or favoritisim

I have given A few reasons.

1. It fits Ash.

2. The writers have hinted him catching one alot.

3. After seeing movie 8 and how he acted with Lucario and stuff it looked like they bonded.

4. He already has two pokemon weak to ice with nothing to cover it. If he got Riolu then that would cover that weakness.

5. There arent many other pokemon that would fit him.

How does it fit him and the 8th movie is noncanon so don't breath into it to much and where was the hint and what does a pokemon need to fit him no your opineon something logical

yay! they are finally deciding to show pokemon diamond and pearl here wonly 2 episodes a week though but at least thy are on the same day and they havent even finished the battle frontier

Blastoise king said:
How does it fit him and the 8th movie is noncanon so don't breath into it to much and where was the hint and what does a pokemon need to fit him no your opineon something logical

It fits him better than Dustox does it not. Heck since no one cares if it fits him then lets give Ash Maril! I have already said the hint several pages ago.

Rumor has it he might get Jessie's Seviper, that's what I've heard from one of my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back