Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

They're all way out of his league, if he keeps making mistakes like he does, I'm not suprised none of his Pokemon abandoned him

Lol. I think he'll get Shinx/luxio?? (Bidoof is in his league, is it not? :p)

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
They're all way out of his league, if he keeps making mistakes like he does, I'm not suprised none of his Pokemon abandoned him

Their both baby pokemon so how are they out of his league?

ok d&p u r completely absesed with dawn and cant acept that may is a good co-ordinator better than dawn and u think she completely suks wuts up with that wasnt ur username at one point May and Manaphy?

I'm still very doubtful he'll get a Riolu. There's a small chance he'll get a Gible but then again we'll never know what those script writers are planning.

Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Their both baby pokemon so how are they out of his league?

there not baby pokemon there basic and I agree with him he would never get them the fact that he train his pokemon wellish and the riolu evole by happyness show you he will evo him soon

collidingdragons said:
ok d&p u r completely absesed with dawn and cant acept that may is a good co-ordinator better than dawn and u think she completely suks wuts up with that wasnt ur username at one point May and Manaphy?

You're not HELPING ! Geez, you're worse than Bonsly now ! *reports*, I can't take this anymore, if you make fun of what I like, you're making fun of me, and that's flaming

ok sorry but im not complaining but he is kinda making fun of wut we love like in his fan fic he put may in the team that isnt very good and alot of us think she is good but he says otherwise and he says that ash will never get any good pokemon its kinda deystroying the discusion because he is saying that he wont get any good pokemon and the topic is ash's final two pokemon wuts up with that?

You're not HELPING ! Geez, you're worse than Bonsly now ! *reports*, I can't take this anymore, if you make fun of what I like, you're making fun of me, and that's flaming
[/quote]
We are not making fun of you.
Kevin Garrett said:
Stop the flaming or there won't be a discussion here anymore.
Yes sir. But for the record we stopped flaming along time ago, and Dawn and Pachirisu thinks we are still flaming him/her when we arent.
collidingdragons said:
ok sorry but im not complaining but he is kinda making fun of wut we love like in his fan fic he put may in the team that isnt very good and alot of us think she is good but he says otherwise and he says that ash will never get any good pokemon its kinda deystroying the discusion because he is saying that he wont get any good pokemon and the topic is ash's final two pokemon wuts up with that?

Dont be sorry. We never made fun of him/her. So she/he had no right to report you.

Let's just stay on topic. Also, please try not to abuse the "! Report" button, if you see something is being observed by a moderator, there isn't usually a need to use it.

Okay sorry. But anyways I dont think Ash will be getting A water or fire pokemon this season.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
^^Finally, I AGREE WITH YOU !

Cool! But all of the choices for his water pokemon are up unless he gets one that cant battle on land. And Magby, dont get me started on that lol.

there are offiacialy no fire pokemon that are good for him

i dont know i think he might just get a magby but just never evolve it i dont even remember an episode with a magby in it

There were A few episodes with Magby in it. Still Magby doesnt fit him and it really sucks.

There was a silver conferance episode in which Ash battled a Magby, who evolved into Magmar.

again there was one in the episode where a trainer was using a pelipper with other baby pokes in its huge mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back