Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

shakir99 said:
ok....i had a thought....does ash catch ne pokemon that is owned by a gym leader?? coz i m pretty sure theres a fighting gym in sinnoh where the gym-leader has a lucario....
so, this might mean ash wont get one!!

Ash got Torkoal and Flanery had Torkoal. So I still think Ash will get Lucario. And the poster was released A long time ago in Japan and that was just the pokemon they had in the 10th movie. Dawn and Pachirisu does not know that so she makes stupid idiotic claims.

collidingdragons said:
lol good point tho hes just absesed with dawn

I dont care if he/she states her opinion but when he/she starts saying that this will never happen and saying that only this will happen, well that gets on my nerves. And that poster can not be used as evidence. Anyways I think that Ash will get Riolu or Gible as his 5th pokemon and then Snover as his 6th.

Bonsly said:
Ash got Torkoal and Flanery had Torkoal. So I still think Ash will get Lucario. And the poster was released A long time ago in Japan and that was just the pokemon they had in the 10th movie. Dawn and Pachirisu does not know that so she makes stupid idiotic claims.

Stuff I have listed in bold is flamming, I'm reporting you
collidingdragons said:

YOU'RE not helping
Bonsly said:
collidingdragons said:

I dont care if he/she states her opinion but when he/she starts saying that this will never happen and saying that only this will happen, well that gets on my nerves. And that poster can not be used as evidence. Anyways I think that Ash will get Riolu or Gible as his 5th pokemon and then Snover as his 6th.

You got my nerves, Bonsly. I hope you enjoy being reported....

NO FLAMING.

If you can't have a civilised discussion on the forums then I don't see why you should be here. Consider this a warning.

No, cd, it was Bonsly, he was flamming me, you just weren't helping, I didn't report you, just Bonsly

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
You got my nerves, Bonsly. I hope you enjoy being reported....

There, I bolded who I reported, collidingdragons, so you know

Someone should just delete this thread... it has turned into a violant discussion about reporting... also, the episode is over. Ash didn't catch a Hippoptas.

who here thinks that his aipom will evolve? I say ambipom is alot better than little aipom

ash ketchup said:
Someone should just delete this thread... it has turned into a violant discussion about reporting... also, the episode is over. Ash didn't catch a Hippoptas.

That episode been over for 2 week now where just talking about any pokemon he should get

bubba235 said:
who here thinks that his aipom will evolve? I say ambipom is alot better than little aipom

Didn't see this yes he should get it if he used it right

I think I remeber hhearing somewhere where he catches a Gible. Plus Gible just seems to fit so I'm gonna go with that.

I agree with the Gible theory. its about time Ash got a STRONG pokemon :D

I don't think he will because that would change the pattren they gave him where he get a weak pokemon and make it to a strong one

he needs a dragon type i dont think he has ever got one

He hasn't. I vote he gets a Gabite and a riolu/luacrio :D

Okay I am just going to ignore A sertain some one so I dont get in anymore trouble. I am going to have to go with everyone else. I say that Ash will get Gible in A later episode, and then when they get to Iron Island Ash will get A Riolu egg. But thats jsut my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back