Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

It was not a filler they went along with both the manga and game if you want to know which it was fr/lg/e same with the manga

Ash will catch an Arceus and a Darkrai by using Action Replay on his Pokenav (LOL).

lol.

Maybe he catches Froslass!!!

No, he won't, really I think he'll just have 4 (Pikachu, Ambipom, Torterra and Staraptor)

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
He's not really going to catch anything special

Says who?! YOU!? Im tired of you. Please if your just going to cut us and the writers down. THen im going to ask you to please leave this thread now.

Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Says who?! YOU!? Im tired of you. Please if your just going to cut us and the writers down. THen im going to ask you to please leave this thread now.

That not anything bad he never catchs anything good ever now he only has pokemon that are easy to get in the game so far his whole team is from pokemon anyone could get

it would be cool if he got the larvitar that was with him thro part of Johto or if he got a scyther

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

That not anything bad he never catchs anything good ever now he only has pokemon that are easy to get in the game so far his whole team is from pokemon anyone could get
So then he can get Riolu since its not hard to get in-game. And since when does the Anime follow the games?

collidingdragons said:
it would be cool if he got the larvitar that was with him thro part of Johto or if he got a scyther
We both know that will never happen -_-

We know what you're saying, Ash deserves a Riolu, for pete's sake WHY ? (Don't say the 8th movie, since movies aren't the anime)

EDIT: To finally prove my point here a pic from pokesarafi from the 10th movie

s_pokemon-safari.com_equipo_DP_nuevos_pokemon_pokemon-safari.com.jpg

^^Do you see a Riolu, I don't ! Therefore, HE WON'T GET ONE !

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
We know what you're saying, Ash deserves a Riolu, for pete's sake WHY ? (Don't say the 8th movie, since movies aren't the anime)

He might not get him or he might but that pic even if it noncanon still follow the time line it not that far ahead

About the 8th movie thing that aslo doesn't give a reason why he should have it really is it the fact that the he was named in the title or that sir arron(whatever)look like ash or is it that you make pokemon and you already made plan to have him get it

Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Lol you are really dumb. Well even since Riolu isnt in that picture or any other pokemon then what everyone already has. Then I guess no one will get any more pokemon this season. So no more speculation my your logic. And when Ash gets RIolu I WILL SHOVE IT IN YOUR PATHeTIC FACE!

in that pic at the top u can see dialga's feet then u can see darkrai in the top right hand corner so im gessing those are the pokemon they have through the tenth movie

ok....i had a thought....does ash catch ne pokemon that is owned by a gym leader?? coz i m pretty sure theres a fighting gym in sinnoh where the gym-leader has a lucario....
so, this might mean ash wont get one!!

that doesnt mean the gym leader in the show is gona have a lucario...it wuz jus in the game

that probably might be the case since all gymleaders, except in the kanto region, have shown there "strong" pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back