Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

I completly agree with you Bonsly. That makes sense, but he won't get a garchomp. That's too powerful.

You clearly said (or someone did) that they already went past the cave where you can catch Gible, a Gilbe would be a good fit for Brock being part Ground, also Riolu/Lucario, being part Steel

Excuse me, but I beleive that they have to go back THROUGH that area later in the series... (you do in the game!)

its true, you can't go through Wayward cave where the Gible are until you get Strength which is after you beat the 6th gym

:D. So, he probably WILl gt a riolu, THEN a gible! Yes! It makes sense!!! after the 6th gym, he goes to iron island, then a bunch of boring stuff happens, then he catches GIBLE!!!

Why do every single one of you that said Gible and Riolu have yet to give a good reason why he should get it and everyone that said he shouldn't has giving some sort of reason and yet you all keep going on about how it fit him how all the clue say it how he just has to get it well not a single one of does reason are no just fan base

ash ketchup said:
I just GAVe you a reason

All you basicly were saying is I agree with this and I think this is true to most of the stuff and yet to give anything good cept that in the game you have to go back to the cave or that after the 6th gym leader he will go to iron island both of which in the game were side mission that you could go to if you wanted to

I believe that if ash gets a gible he will just evolve it to a gabite and that will be his last pokemon, well after riolu of course.

Well listen up guys. In like 2 episodes from now, Ash, Brock, and Dawn, acctually go into Wayward cave so maybe Ash could catch Gible then?

Maybe...but as bubba said he might not evolve it completely. Such as Bulbasaur, Corphish and many others.

Yeah. I think at the most it would just evolve to Gabite.

may be with riolu ash will do a larvitar thing.....befriend it and then let it go!!

you know i just thought of something, this all started with the assumption he was going to get hippopotas but he doesn't

another pokemon that he could get is stunky. also what about scorupi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back