Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

hmmm what are ash's 4rth generation pokemon? i know only so much!
still he does need a decent dragon type!! and im sure that gible would probably be good! still if its like charizard...then err nevermind....

coolz said:
Blastoise king said:
coolz said:
Heys guys! Anyways Ash wil get Riolu!
I've said this so many time why there is no reason beside people own personal one that jusify the fact of him getting one at this point.

Your quirz.
Sorry don't understand what you wrote if it an insult then ok but please at least give your reason why he should get riolu.

What is quirz? Coolz keeps on calling people it?

Anyway, Ash will get a glacion or an Ambipom from his aipom. Maybe a lefeon?

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
What is quirz? Coolz keeps on calling people it?

Anyway, Ash will get a glacion or an Ambipom from his aipom. Maybe a lefeon?

If he didn't get any thing in the eevee line before I'm 45% sure he won't get it now the 45 is because the new one are cool that he should get them see that my opion not real so no one go around say that I said that like it was a fact.:p

Dudeman1993 said:
Hippopotas I believe should be caught by Ash. Bonsly's right, I think. I think that Ash should end up with a Torterra but you know, Squirtle didn't evolve and neither did Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil. MAYBE Turtwig might not evolve. For his last one, I think a Gliscor or a Probopass or a Drapion. I'm stressing the Drapion but one of the Elite Four has him so I don't know about the scorpion. What Bonsly said above with the Lucario is a good guess. I think Lucario is the most realistic though.
No I think Hippopotas should be caught by Dawn.Dawn look's better with Hippopotas.Anyway's why should Ash catch a Hippopotas and keep it?I mean come on.But also Ash might get a Gible.Because I looked on this one thing and it said something about Ash might get a Gible.If he get's one then he'll probaly let it evolve because he let Starly evolve.But if he doesn't then he'll be a little weird.Because I used to have a Gible but now I have a Garchop because I trained it and let it evolve.Anyway's I also have a Empoleon,a Buneary,and a Hippowdon.So I think that Dawn should get a Hippopotas and Ash shouldn't.

Pokemon Master Maddy said:
Dudeman1993 said:
Hippopotas I believe should be caught by Ash. Bonsly's right, I think. I think that Ash should end up with a Torterra but you know, Squirtle didn't evolve and neither did Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil. MAYBE Turtwig might not evolve. For his last one, I think a Gliscor or a Probopass or a Drapion. I'm stressing the Drapion but one of the Elite Four has him so I don't know about the scorpion. What Bonsly said above with the Lucario is a good guess. I think Lucario is the most realistic though.
No I think Hippopotas should be caught by Dawn.Dawn look's better with Hippopotas.Anyway's why should Ash catch a Hippopotas and keep it?I mean come on.But also Ash might get a Gible.Because I looked on this one thing and it said something about Ash might get a Gible.If he get's one then he'll probaly let it evolve because he let Starly evolve.But if he doesn't then he'll be a little weird.Because I used to have a Gible but now I have a Garchop because I trained it and let it evolve.Anyway's I also have a Empoleon,a Buneary,and a Hippowdon.So I think that Dawn should get a Hippopotas and Ash shouldn't.
That post was made when the episode of him with it was still not out yet we all know he didn't get it.

Ash probaly won't let Turtwig evolve.Because like in every single other starter pokemon that he had in the region's where he had all the starter pokemon he never let any of them evolve.Exept for Charmander.

Ash probaly won't let Turtwig evolve.Because like in every single other starter pokemon that he had in the region's where he had all the starter pokemon he never let any of them evolve.Exept for Charmander.

What of treeko in the last serie.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Meowth did, but Ash ? But, I could see Dawn with a Hippopotas

At the very end Hippopotas used Yawn on Ash which made him fall asleep and Brock had to carry him.

Blastoise king said:

He's talking about when he has all of the starters. Though I don't think he will, I mean there's already a Toterra. Well actually Toterra vs Torterra would be pretty cool..

Zaroco said:
Blastoise king said:

He's talking about when he has all of the starters. Though I don't think he will, I mean there's already a Toterra. Well actually Toterra vs Torterra would be pretty cool..

That was only 2 time and he doesn't have all of them does he no he just has turtwig which by my count is 1.

Who says Ash cant have A Torterra? I dont think he will get one, just Grotle, but he still might get one.

Bonsly said:
Who says Ash cant have A Torterra? I dont think he will get one, just Grotle, but he still might get one.

He could would be nice hope he does to fight paul's pokemon starter that he will use not sure which.

If Turtwig evolves fully, Piplup should beaucse Piplup been there for a bit longer. Plus I'd love to see a Dawn-Ash contest and each use those two Pokemon, Empoleon and Torterra

Can anyone say Once More with Reeling--Part 2 ?

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:

He could would be nice hope he does to fight paul's pokemon starter that he will use not sure which.
Torterra is his starter pokemon. Chimchar isnt.
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
If Turtwig evolves fully, Piplup should beaucse Piplup been there for a bit longer. Plus I'd love to see a Dawn-Ash contest and each use those two Pokemon, Empoleon and Torterra

Can anyone say Once More with Reeling--Part 2 ?

That was then. This is now. Just because Ash gets Torterra doesnt mean Dawn has to get Empoleon. I think she will but she might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back