• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of secret rares and shinies! Looking for Dialga G Lv X (Atmo's list)

My
Kabutops ex
for your
Skymin
Blissey
Dialga #5
Golduck?

RE: Have lots of secret rares and shinies! Looking for Dialga G Lv X (Atmo's list)

Sounds good to me! Those cards weren't gonna move anyway! I'll PM you to finalize!

Cool!

PM sent. Thanks much! after my failed trade with H.D.V.B. on the Kabutops EX, it's good to know that this time I'm trading with someone with a good rep!

UPDATE!!!

I realized I still need 1 more card from DP. Medicham. So that has been added. I also still need SW Gastrodon East Sea

Also, I need a number of commons and uncommons as well. But I won't give much for them obviously. But they are:

-MT Spinarak
-GE Arbok
-MT Quilava
-LA Lanturn (Either one)
-MT Lairon
-DP Seedot
-LA Starmie

I could use help with any of these. I will trade 1 non-holo rare for 2 uncommons. And Spinarak and Seedot can just be throw-ins since they're worth...well they're worth nothing to most players :p

As for haves, I added some as well. They are:

-MT Ninetales
-LA Forretress
-SW Suicune (RH)

I have:

Meganium MT
Typhlosion MT
Lugia SW
Dialga #6 PT
Empoleon PT

Need:

Shiny Voltorb
Suicune SW RH

Typhlosion AND Meganium? GAH! YES! DEAL! I will PM you to finalize! THANKS!

Here's a unique little addition for ya! The RH-for-H exchange program!

(Wait. WHAAAAAT????)
Simple. I have RHs of cards that are normally holo...And I like holo more than RH. So I'm implementing this system. All cards listed are RH and I will trade them for their holo counterparts. Since it's technically the same card, there's no difference in value and all trades are 1 for 1. Got it?

See the list on page 1 and help me out!

CML for any OLD eeveelution you may have. (not from DP sets, but any other)

I have the original 3. Vaporeon is holo and first edition, jolteon and flareon are non holo. Interested?

I am VERY interested in your MT Honchkrow as it is a big gap in my collection. Perhaps we can work something out.

Also, do you have Giratina #9 from Platinum?

I am seriously Interested:
My : Honchkrow And ? (if you want anything else)

Your : Vaporeon Flareon and Jolteon.
Lmk.

I forgot I also have a non holo Neo 2 Espeon. I will CYL later and see what else I would like. I also need to get more envelopes so the trade may take a bit.

CML for
RAYQUAZA EX (Dragon Frontiers)
and any other EXs you have. I'm from Canada, BTW

Canada should be fine. It's the overseas places I'm hesitant to trade to :p

Well your dialga G Lv X looks quite nice but I would surely need to cough up more for it. Want anything else?

I noticed some cards in your wants that I have:

-Cresselia GE
-Darkrai MD
-Manaphy MD
-Mewtwo MD
-Magmortar SW (I have the holo from the theme deck if that's what you mean)

so I could trade you those as well. I have a few other DP-on holos I have for trade if you want them. See, I'm VERY desperate for Dialga G Lv X and will give up a lot to obtain one.

CML:
4-3-2 Kingdra Line (do you have more Kingdra I would like to do 4-3-4)

I dont have ANY kingdra. you sure you got the right list there, skippy?

Lord Atmo said:
I don't have ANY kingdra. you sure you got the right list there, skippy?

sorry I miss read I saw Kingler and thought Kingdra...lol
NVM then...

Lord Atmo said:
I forgot I also have a non holo Neo 2 Espeon. I will CYL later and see what else I would like. I also need to get more envelopes so the trade may take a bit.

Ok, PM me and we can work out a deal

Lord Atmo said:
Canada should be fine. It's the overseas places I'm hesitant to trade to :p

Well your dialga G Lv X looks quite nice but I would surely need to cough up more for it. Want anything else?

I noticed some cards in your wants that I have:

-Cresselia GE
-Darkrai MD
-Manaphy MD
-Mewtwo MD
-Magmortar SW (I have the holo from the theme deck if that's what you mean)

so I could trade you those as well. I have a few other DP-on holos I have for trade if you want them. See, I'm VERY desperate for Dialga G Lv X and will give up a lot to obtain one.
Anything else you want? Tell me how many holos/Rares/Uncommons you can trade and we might be able to work something out.

I'll trade ANYTHING you want from my list and several RHs for that Dialga G Lv X. 10 holos? 5 RHs? all? you name it, it's yours. Yes I am desperate

Maybe I'm ripping myself off? I really don't care. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back