Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Mamoswine and Lopunny added.

\o/ Mamoswine has finally been made! I'll be using it now.

Mamo and Lopunny are both good. Nothing much but good.

*Gliscor still continues to wait patiently for Gliscor v.2 even though he doubts Xous will make one*

Wait. Mamoswine???

It's like Xous is doing all the Ice-types first cause he knows how great they are! \o/

/me secretly requests another Arty

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I like both Lopunny and Mamoswine. They're both pretty good, Xous.

Thanks.

And to TofU: I'm glad you like the Staff version of the avatar.

And to Gliscor: Gliscor will be getting a v.2, simply because the artwork for it is so old. In fact, most of my older artwork will be getting v.2's - this is because I've looked back on some of them (Celebi, Torterra, Empoleon, Lucario, and Politoed are examples) and I don't think they look so great, especially now that I've got a better grip on the Sugimori style. Just continue to have patience, and it will pay off, I hope.

And to PMJ: xP Mamoswine was done simply because I was really inspired to draw it. I can't really explain it, but some days I feel like drawing certain Pokémon more than others. Anyways, Articuno won't be getting new art anytime soon, though I do hope to make a better one in the future.

You keep those inspirations coming and I will keep making cards out of them :>

I'm gonna use Lopunny, for it is almost cutely awesome as Zyflair (because she's the most cutely awesome according to her user title)

Xous said:
And to Gliscor: Gliscor will be getting a v.2, simply because the artwork for it is so old. In fact, most of my older artwork will be getting v.2's - this is because I've looked back on some of them (Celebi, Torterra, Empoleon, Lucario, and Politoed are examples) and I don't think they look so great, especially now that I've got a better grip on the Sugimori style. Just continue to have patience, and it will pay off, I hope.

This quote made my day. THANK YOU XOUS<3

Going to stick with Dusknoir for a while.

woah woah woah

v.2 for gliscor, *Ifx stands by to possibly take when finished*

:D

Bob Franklin said:
I'm using the Scizor since it's free! :D

Okay.

And to squirtli and Brawler: Okay.
---

It's an explosion of green Pokémon! Version 2's of Celebi, Politoed, and Treecko have been added to the first post! (I kid you not, I literally just sketched these guys and got them all done within two hours. It was crazy inspiration, I tell you.)

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Treecko v.2, Celebi v.2, Politoed v.2 added.

Xous, I'll be using Dusknoir now. Thanks.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Treecko v.2, Celebi v.2, Politoed v.2 added.

Treeko and Politoed are excellent. Great body work, and a fantastic backround for the avy's. But for Celebi, her body works just strikes me for a Pokemon like Celebi. Nice job for all three^_^

EDIT: Can InfinityFang use Scizor and Staraptor for a banner? He asked me to ask you.

Azul said:
Xous, I'll be using Dusknoir now. Thanks.

Okay.

And to Gliscor: Thank you. And yeah, that's fine.

And to Flame Claw: Sure.

The last 8 updates have been simply excellent. Really, I can't fault them at all. What amazes me the most though is how quickly you manage to do these and yet still keep such a high quality, and that your dedication has never seemed to burn out ever since this thread was opened.

...may this be the best thread in Pokebeach history? It's definitely a top contender.

Nice work I love the Politoed Celebi just reminds me of SPPF.

Hey man, can I just first of all let you know I think you've put a heck of a lot of work into this, and have done the community a great service. *Salute*

Also, I'm gonna use the Arcanine one if that's okay. Thanks! :D

I'd like to see if you're going to make non-Pokemon avatars after you finish all 493. I'd love to see some non-Pokemon avvies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back