Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Jalorda added.

Whenever you get a chance, you should do art for the rajin trio and the rest of the fighting trio. Plus more reshiram and zekrom art. BTW your art is awsome:)

With the release of the Black/White PokéDex guide coming out on the 20th, hopefully we'll get a leak soon so I can start artwork on the Legendary Pokémon, like the Raijin trio. I would like to start art on them now, but there are a few details of their designs I'm not too sure about. (Mostly their mouth areas.)

As far as more artwork for Reshiram and Zekrom go, I've actually been considering making v.2 artwork for them. Now that we have more official pose references for each of them (most importantly, with their mouths open), I can create artwork with far more dynamic poses. At this point in time, I can say it's definitely going to happen, but I'm not sure when.

I kept seeing these awesome avatars around pokebeach wondering who made made them. They are really cool and I would like to use the ampharos V.1 if you don't mind. (This one: http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/AmpharosAvatarXous1.png )

To Flygon X: Sure, that's fine.

And to ElectricPokemonMaster: Of course that's okay.
---

Still trying to get some kind of artwork done. I haven't had much time to sit down and focus on art.

Your art is crazy! I'm amazed!
I'll use the Shiny Suicune (I've been wanting a new avatar), if I can. Not sure what the different markings mean, but I'm pretty sure the big gold one means "MOD!".

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Voltros added.

xD Yeah, any avatar with a golden X is a Staff version.
---

Added Voltros to the thread. I'm slowly fixing the order of the Pokémon in the Isshu posts, so hopefully that'll be finished soon.

*megafacepalm* OMG...You draw way better than me.I think I should stop drawing anyways,nobody except my family likes the way I draw... :/ (NO,IM NOT GETTING DEPRESSED AGAIN.BUT REALLY,XOUS DRAWS WAY BETTER THAN ME.I KNOW THERE ARE DIFFERENT DRAWING SYLES,BUT...)Err,may I also draw the Doryuuzu v.2for my Art Thread?I ran out of poses for him >_>

To Gleafeon: Sure, that's fine. :3
---

Hopefully scans from the Isshu PokéDex guide will surface on the Internet tomorrow (or late tonight?) so I can sketch some of the more interesting Pokémon.

Wow Xous Voltros looks really nice, the pose is really awesome. Both the artwork and the avatar are amazing. Can't wait to see more!

I strongly dislike the Pokemon itself, but you did a good job with him. Nice.

May I please use your Urgamoth, Swana, and Denchura artwork for a fake Pokemon card?

EDIT: Oh, and if it is OK with you, may I please use your Iron Will artwork for a fake Pokemon card?

I'm using my current avatar on Facebook as well.

dmaster out.

Nice job on Voltros. The pose is nice and you did a good job Xous.

To Gliscor: Sure, you can use Urgamoth, Swana, and Denchura. However, the Iron Will art was just for a card I made with Latios101, so I don't want anyone using that for other fake cards.

And to Azelf Master: Sure.
---

I'm going to try to sketch some Pokémon tonight, now that I have time to make artwork.

Question!
Do I have permission to use Pidgeot full body art in a banner of mine?
If so, am I allowed to recolor it in some way (say, to blue or black)? Either way, do I need to give credit for the render in the banner, regardless of whether or not the watermark is visible (or there)?

Sure, you can use the art, and recoloring it is fine. I don't really need credit for the render unless someone asks who made it. (And don't put the watermark in there. Make sure you remove it before using the Pidgeot.)
---

I've got sketches for Tsunbear, Dasutodasu, and Kojondo done. If anyone knows of a place where there are high-quality scans of the rest of the Isshu PokéDex Guide (or possibly a place where people have renders of the art), please let me know. Thanks!

Back