Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Cobalon added.

pokemaister899 said:
Ah Ok so theres no need to ask permission

So I'm using Victini V2 for my avatar here at Pokebeach

Okay.
---

Added Cobalon to the thread. (I know its legs are a bit too thick.) I also had another piece of art of Cobalon, but DeviantArt seems to refuse to load it right now.

Ahh, Cobalon- My favorite 5th Generation legendary! I've been waiting for you to make this guy, Xous! xD
He looks fantastic- I'll be using him now. Nice job on the other art as well.

cobalon is good. I never invisioned his face before and it looks great! Makes me appreciate him more! His legs are bigger than i imagined though

The legs are a bit thick, but Cobalon's pose is fantastic. You did a really good job, but the leg thickness shouldn't take away from how good a job you did on it.

Nice job Xous on Cobalon. Also the legs are a bit too thick (which you already know). But overall great job on it.

You make Pokaymons a lot better than me.But well,everyone haves their drawing styles.

That Cobalon is awesome as always Xous, didn't you add the Iron Will artwork from dA to this thread?

Hi, I'll be using Lapras (not shiny) if you don't mind.

I'll be using Garchomp. This one: http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/GarchompAvatarXous2.png. (The third one.)

Hey! Good job on the avatars! I am going to use v2 Piplup avatar!:cool: LOL

To HeroOfSinnoh: I kept trying to add the Iron Will artwork to the thread, but for some reason DeviantArt wouldn't load the image, no matter how I tried. xD
---

I haven't had much time to work on artwork, but hopefully I'll be able to get to something soon. I've been trying to get Jalorda artwork done ever since its Sugimori art was revealed (its eye and mouth keep turning out all wrong), and I've wanted to finish my Reshiram LEGEND artwork. Hopefully I'll be able to do at least one of those two within the next few days.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Jalorda added.

I see you have finished Jalorda. Nice work as always Xous.

I'm lovin' Jaroda (yes, I still call him that) and am now usin' it as an epic avatar Xous. Good as always and your art is truly in the style of KS.

Woah, Jalorda is very good, Xous. May I use him for a fake Pokemon card?

EDIT: Oh, and can I use Daikenki too?

I like Jalorda's pose. It's really nice Xous. Good work as always man.

Can I use the Gyarados, Mudkip (Hearts), and Mudkip egg here?

http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/

Nice work Xous on Jalorda. The pose of the Pokemon is great as well as the rest of the artwork. Keep it up.

As others have said, I love Jalorda's pose; it's definitely better than the sprite pose ^_^
Fantastic work on him, I can't wait to see Waruvile and Waruvial!

To Gliscor: Sure, that's fine.

And to Mudkip: Sure. :3
---

I've been trying to sketch some of the newly-revealed Pokémon from the latest Coro Coro scans, but I can't get anything to turn out right, so I'm going to try to focus on Reshiram LEGEND until I feel confident about sketching things again.

Back