Wi-Fi Trades Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex complete, Now offering cloning services

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: 4iv hatchlings for most anything + plenty of bank events

Axell Starr said:
Can you do a tradeback for the Articuno? You'll be able to keep the Beldm. =3

Edit: Doy you want one missing special attack, special defense, or speed?

Yeah I'd be down for that. I would prefer the one missing special attack. Also, I don't have access to Internet currently but I should on the weekend. Do you mind for the wait?

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: 4iv hatchlings for most anything + plenty of bank events

I don't mind. It's no bother at all.

Axell Starr said:
I don't mind. It's no bother at all.

Thanks, I'll let you know sometime soon when I have access to it so we can set up a time for the trade in advance.

Hey axell star, when can you trade?

I'm free now. What was it you wanted again? My appologies for not noticing your reply until now, I was focusing on hatching eggs.

I have your Shaymin ready.

Edit: Add me back. =3

Edit 2: ING is either Xzania or Alex

lets trade now
I'm about to add you

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: plenty of bank events. Please take my Litwicks!

I have an overload of 5 iv Litwicks now.

I'm interested in a Shaymin(natures and IVs don't matter). I can offer a Timid Magician/Blaze Fennekin with EMs Wish, Hypnosis, Magic Coat, and Heat Wave

I have too many of those too. Do you have any of my dex wants? (3 basic form dex wants for it ok?)

Axell Starr said:
I have too many of those too. Do you have any of my dex wants? (3 basic form dex wants for it ok?)

Sounds fair, I'll trade these wants for the Shaymin. Kingler, Hitmonchan, Venomoth. I'll touch trade the Hitmonchan since I need it. The Venomoth and Kingler you can keep.

Im intrested in a Jolly Scraggy with egg moves Cml for something

do you have a Krabby and a Venonat? could you breed a Tyroge?

I can get you a Krabby and a Tyroge right now but you will have to wait until i get a Venomoth Safari

perfectly fine, take your time. =3

Axell Starr said:
perfectly fine, take your time. =3
Ok i will have it by wednesday and i will PM you:D

Axell Starr, I have a Krabby and Venomoth on me atm. Still interested in that Shaymin

PhantomHaze, my apologies, I was tired last night when I was replying and thought you 2 guys were the same. Bob did call first and it was a mistake. Pick 3, basic stage pokemon from my dex wants (ones that can evolve)and it's yours.

Bob, breed that Veno and breed a Ty and your deal is still set. =3

Again, my apologies for the confusion I caused.

Axell Starr said:
PhantomHaze, my apologies, I was tired last night when I was replying and thought you 2 guys were the same. Bob did call first and it was a mistake. Pick 3, basic stage pokemon from my dex wants (ones that can evolve)and it's yours.

Bob, breed that Veno and breed a Ty and your deal is still set. =3

Again, my apologies for the confusion I caused.

OK deal, I'll breed the Venomoth and catch a Tyrogue in the Friend Safari

May I swipe the krabby as well?

Axell Starr said:
May I swipe the krabby as well?

Well you did say 3 Pokedex wants for your Shaymin and you want Venomoth, Venonat, Tyrogue, and Krabby. I'll trade Krabby, Venomoth and a Tyrogue for it since you can breed Venomoth to get a Venonat. Plus Im currently breeding Jolly Inner Focus Zubats with Defog and Brave Bird.

Back