Wi-Fi Trades Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex complete, Now offering cloning services

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: plenty of bank events. Please take my Litwicks!

I must have confused you, I said if you could breed the moth, so it would be Krabby, Nat, and Ty.

Axell Starr said:
I must have confused you, I said if you could breed the moth, so it would be Krabby, Nat, and Ty.

Oh that makes more sense, yeah I can do that since I got 3 perfect Zubats(1 shiny) from my latest batch of eggs. PM me when you are available to trade.

Hey sorry i couldnt post on Wednesday its been a busy week. But i have 3 of you your wants for the Jolly Scrafty with wgg moves! When do you want to trade?

Which 3 wants are they? Made a reply concerning your offer a few days ago.

Axell Starr said:
Which 3 wants are they? Made a reply concerning your offer a few days ago.

Sorry about the late respones its been a busy week. And the pokes i have are Shieldon, Tirtuga, and Cacnea

CML for a litwick preferred a 6IV easier breeding when I try fir a shiny flawless please.

Those are perfect. =3 Sorry I didn't respond when you replied, I was going out of town and didn't want to reply when I couldn't trade. I'm back home now.

What do you need/want?

Whoops! the guy with the monkey avatar was the last post. For some reason your post didn't load last night. I'll check now.

Edit: Are an imperfect Kab and Anorith an acceptable exchange for a 6iv Lit?

No not at all of course they are :p

Axell Starr said:
Those are perfect. =3 Sorry I didn't respond when you replied, I was going out of town and didn't want to reply when I couldn't trade. I'm back home now.

Ok sounds good when do you want to trade?

PS- My Avatar is Infernape:p

I just need to charge my system a little.
Also, I knew what your avatar is, just didn't think calling it overgrown fart on fire would work well. XD

I'm interested in one of you Jirachi and Shaymin. What are their natures?
I have plenty of HA pokemon you've not listed as well as any dex filler and some shinies.
Feel free to check my thread for anything you think might be worth the trade.

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Have most events. Take my Litwicks, now breeding for shiny Trapinch!

Updated offer list a little, currently breeding for a shiny Trapinch so I will have a plethora of 5iv hatchlings.

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex nearly complete, 5/6iv Litwicks, now have 5iv Trapinch! [5/20 update]

Cleaned up the master post a bit. Also, I'm late on bump day.

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex nearly complete, 5/6iv Litwicks, now have 5iv Trapinch! [5/20 update]

Hi ! If you still need a HA piplup, I have one.
And if you just need tradebacks for pokedex, I can help you with almost all of them. :)

Do you want anything in return? I appreciate your offer to help, but just would like to return the favor.

Just a HA mudkip if you have one :) I'll add you.

Pinkie said:
Just a HA mudkip if you have one :) I'll add you.

I think I have a spare damp Mudkip so I won't need to breed one. Could I just get a Primeape, and Unown, Bronzor, or a Tympole for it? I'm not asking for all four, just one of the four.

You can have the bronzor and the tympole. Also the piplup if you want to, i have an extra one. And about the tradebacks for dex entries, it's up to you. Since we need to trade, it don't bother me. Just let me know. ;)

Back