Wi-Fi Trades Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex complete, Now offering cloning services

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex nearly complete, 5/6iv Litwicks, now have 5iv Trapinch! [5/20 update]

i need vulpix,rhyhorn HAs
check my thread to see what i can offer

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex nearly complete, 5/6iv Litwicks, now have 5iv Trapinch! [5/20 update]

Hey I need Arceus. I have HA pokemon, Vivillons, egg move pokemon, and I can breed a Cherubi. Please help.

stevenk said:
i need vulpix,rhyhorn HAs
check my thread to see what i can offer

Binx345 said:
Hey I need Arceus. I have HA pokemon, Vivillons, egg move pokemon, and I can breed a Cherubi. Please help.

What are your Vivi patterns?

I have red modern, but atm I also have these for trade- pink, purple elegant, fiesta?-Mexico, River - orangebrown and blue.

Binx345 said:
I have red modern, but atm I also have these for trade- pink, purple elegant, fiesta?-Mexico, River - orangebrown and blue.

I do not have the pink one if you mean the meadow pattern. I do not have the river pattern. Not sure which one you mean by fiesta and there's multiple blue ones.

Here's a link for an image of all patterns - the pokeball one and the unreleased event one. Which blue one do you have?

http://nerdophiles.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/f79zja6.png?w=470&h=599

I have a Monsoon vivillon if you need one.

hi Axell Starr
i posted before Binx345
and i didn't get a reply
was it because you weren't interested or you forgot?

Sorry, I started school a couple weeks ago, I've just been busy. =/

I'll catch you a drought Vulpix/Ninetails and breed you the HA Rhyhorn soon. I'll do that on my way home from school tomorrow.

let me know which two you will need in return

Stev, may you tell me what your Vivillon pattern is? It's where most my interest is right now is.

Binx, please send me a profile message when you're on, I see that quicker than replies here. Your Arceus is just in bank.

my vivillon pattern is marine.i have all vivillon but only one of each

I have high plains (fiesta), polar (blue), river, meadow (pink), modern (red), elegant (purple).

I myself need monsoon and pokeball.

I am going to be awake for another 2 hrs, then I should be online tomoro evening.

stevenk said:
my vivillon pattern is marine.i have all vivillon but only one of each
I need 1 marine pattern one. The 2 HA's for the one vivi?
Binx345 said:
I have high plains (fiesta), polar (blue), river, meadow (pink), modern (red), elegant (purple).

I myself need monsoon and pokeball.

I am going to be awake for another 2 hrs, then I should be online tomoro evening.

I'll take a meadow and a river one. =3

I'll be able to trade friday with both of you. Hope the wait isn't too much of a hassle.

ok one marine vivillon.or i can give you 2 marine scatterbugs
and yes friday is ok

i believe i'm 10 hours ahead
what time will you be online on friday?

Ok I will look for you Friday 3-5pm eastern time.

From Binx

pink Vivillon
river Vivillon

To BINX
Arceus
Shiny Suicune

i'll try to be online for 3 more hours
also check the pm i sent you

need to sleep now .cant stay for 1 more hour
we can do the trade tomorrow
i believe i'm 10 hours ahead

Hey can you get online tonight?

i will be online for 2 hours starting now

thanks for the trade!!!

Back