Band on the brain?

Greatest Band of the 90's

• Total voters
RE: What band is in YOUR thoughts?

Paramore is pretty good. I have a couple of their songs in my iPod.

Demon Hunter. They are my favorite band. They are amazing. I don't expect a lot of people to know of them. They are part of my awesome March. There new album comes out on the 9th, just 5 days before HG/SS. I can't wait. lol.

The White Stripes! I've been learning some of their songs on guitar.

Also, I've been thinking about Panic at the disco recently, as I just started listening to some of their non-Nine in the Afternoon songs. Can't say I'm impressed.

Owl City.I like most of there songs.Fireflies is probubly there best.Thats what got me into them.I can't get it out of my head now. :eek:

Right now, a few songs from Pillar are stuck in my head. Mostly "Turn it Up." That song is addicting o.o lol. Also, thanks to Pandamore, Hollywood Undead is stuck in my head. I decided to look them up and you can guess the rest. xP Oh, and Paramore is on the brain as always, lmao.

I've found that recently, Good Charlotte has been stuck in my head.

And of course, I can't stop thinking about Three Days Grace because of their upcoming concert in my area.

Disturbed is always in my head, that's why I'm disturbed. :D

Seth1789110 said:
Pandora music radio~Under Pressure~Queen~Classic Queen at 9:39 P.M.

Pandora radio needs to stop playing bands I don't like when I tell it to not play said bands (AFI, Fireflight, Owl City). I mean, it's fine that other people like these bands, but I do not and I get annoyed at Pandora for playing them.

It is how I found Skillet though so it gets bonus points there.

I've met Lady Gaga in real life.
I also enjoy The Smiths, Los Campesinos!, Motion City Soundtrack, Elton John, and David Bowie.

Unfortunatly, I have freaken N' Sync in my head. We were making fun of this homo dude and I played bye bye bye from youtube and its stuck. God help me.

Zenith said:
But ArcuesShayminLovr, you yourself are only 11 and if you're under the age of thirteen you're not legally allowed to join forums anyway...
I only just noticed this post. The only reason I listen to Blink-182 is because my stepdad plays them through the stereo on weekends. And there have got to be more people than me who are under 13. Plus why don't you display your age? For the same reason? o_O

I don't display my age because there is no infinity option. Anyone who goes on the chat knows this. It is the same reason I don't display my gender, because I don't have one and there is no "Either or" option.

John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band (or any other variation of it.)

Dheginsea said:
Demon Hunter. They are my favorite band. They are amazing. I don't expect a lot of people to know of them. They are part of my awesome March. There new album comes out on the 9th, just 5 days before HG/SS. I can't wait. lol.

I have heard of Demon Hunter, and same here, I can't wait either

My Favorite bands have stayed unchanged for a longgg time: Muse, Coldplay, Weezer, Sugar Ray, and Red Hot Chili Peppers. :]

Back