Band on the brain?

Greatest Band of the 90's

• Total voters
RE: What band is in YOUR thoughts?

Just addressing the results on this page: thumbs up to all of the above, especially Arcade Fire, Coldplay, and Muse. :D

My list of favorite bands is actually HUGE, so to avoid listing over 9000 musicians I'll list what I'm mainly into right now (since I have fluctuating "music moods"): Lady Gaga, Tegan and Sara and the Killers.

White Stripes. Best song by them is definitely a battle between We are Going to be Friends and Seven Nation Army.

The Killerz like Kiyo said. Do want.

Also, I'm a sucker for classic rock. :D Lemme see...Queen, The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Roxette (though they're more popish rock than anything I think...), Van Halen, Guns 'n Roses, and I think Def Leppard (sp?)? AND EDIT JOURNEY. GOD I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF FOR FORGETTING THE EPICNESS OF SEPARATE WAYS.

I also enjoy some certain new artists, nameably Velvet Revolver.

I wanna get into some more Silversun Pickups; I enjoy Panic Switch waaaaay too much not to.

ArceusShayminLovr said:
Same bere except with Lazy Eye.

and I with Well Thought Out Twinkles

Lately I have been listening to more Vampire Weekend and Rufio. But starting to get into different bands, like Alphabeat

after reading this thread I thought, most of this stuff is main stream and is never stuck in my head. Soo....for mainstream I usually have bss It's All Gonna Break, or cause=time or some SOAD. but for other music that get's stuck there vary's from European progressive metal, underground electronica (mainly Japanese with some western Asian electronica) indie bands like quasi or cat power (they might have more of a name for themselves in America but are only known for there boring song's while you peruse the aisle's of zeller's or walmart). beyond that it vary's like a some hawt desert storm, it get's everywhere so to speak. cya

I think the poll at the top is very biased towards grunge and punk. One of the best things of the 90's was rolling over from the 80's. Metallica. We also had the scorpions and alot of other big hair bands that were still making alot of noise.

Wow. I just realized that no one ( I don't think 6) has said U2. o_O

Right now, any band that is playing on Idobi radio <3

@ PheonyxXx

So true...so true. Especially the Joshua Tree album.

A lot of good bands I approve of mentioned here :p

Nobody has mentioned Thousand Foot Krutch though, which makes me a sad panda :(

Skillet, Three Days Grace, Staind and Pillar are all good too though. Yeah, I'm way into my hard-hitting rock :p

Actually, a few have mentioned it.

Right now it's Give me one Good Reason by Blink-182

ArceusShayminLovr said:
They're good aren't they? ^^'
Actually, I've only just started listening to them, so I haven't really formed an opinion yet, but so far, what I'm hearing is good.

Oh, and I also started listening to Paramore. :]

I've been listening to alot of Rage Against The Machine for some reason.

Back