Battle road discussion thread.

I'm probably going to play KingChamp (Kingdra/Machamp) IF I still play next season.

Looks good, takes care of most of it's match ups.

I most likely will try a speed SP varient...mess around with the new sp lvl x until i get a good SD. OR I will stick with flygon lvl x deck seems to run vary well.

Went 14-1 on the last league..against torterra, some grasszone(grass magnezone), garitina, SP toolbox(kinda sucked though)..and a few others but i would like to test it against something rly good like gechamp, luxnape, kingdra.

I play the dark flygon set up, it runs faster then the pink set up even though pink is a rly good tech...im running 2-2 weavile 3-2-3-1 flygon 2-2 clay and 2 sableye SF. What about you??

Dusknoir is incredible. It gets rid of Nidoqueen.

Speaking of Queen, that is a fun combo with Flygon too.

I feel that my pokemon line is already full as is...and that ill need the room in T/S/S and i cant find space to put in a 1-0-1 of dusk or nido.

Flygon isn't always inconsistant. Luxape is just crazy consistant and makes Flygon look inconsistant. xP

I play the dark flygon set up, it runs faster then the pink set up even though pink is a rly good tech...im running 2-2 weavile 3-2-3-1 flygon 2-2 clay and 2 sableye SF. What about you??

YOU HAVE CLAYDOL?!?!? Lol lol i saw your deck, and it looks really really good. Maybe you can outspeed my bee...

If you play dusk in flygon then the Bee matchup is really wasy as now they can only hit for like 60 when they get a good setup and dont have to use azelf. Without it it is nearly impossible.

Dusknoir is a nuisance, but easily played around. Dusknoir will not win you the game against Beedrill.

Back