Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: best theme deck

I think the Charmnder theme deck is good cause u can use Pidgeot Arcanine, Celio's, and other stuff to start a deck.

RE: Best and Worst artists in the TCG

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Yeah, Sugimori has been a huge part of it since the beginning. He, Mitsuhiro Arita, and Kejii Kinebuchi were practically the only artists in the base set (not counting whoever did Porygon and a few obscure trainers.) They seem to have silenced him now, as the last set he did art in was EX Deoxys. However, I guess it's an on-and-off thing, because he did no work in any of the E-Reader sets. Did you know he created the 1st and 2nd generations of Pokemon? But, let's get back on topic. Please, just list your top 5.

Ken Sugimori does Trainers now that have humans in the picture. In Emerald, he drew Lanette's Net Search, Mr. Stone's Project, Professor Birch, Scott, and Wally's Training; in Unseen Forces, Mary's Request and Professor Elm's Training Method; in Delta Species, Holon Scientist; and in Legend Maker, Ken Sugimori was the artist behind Fieldworker. I was very surprised to see that, as it doesn't look like anything he's ever drawn.

my top 5
1)Ken Sugimori
2)Kouki Saitou (he did mew)
3)Midori Hadara
4)Ryo Ueda
5)Kagemaru Himeno

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Ken Sugimori does Trainers now that have humans in the picture. In Emerald, he drew Lanette's Net Search, Mr. Stone's Project, Professor Birch, Scott, and Wally's Training; in Unseen Forces, Mary's Request and Professor Elm's Training Method; in Delta Species, Holon Scientist; and in Legend Maker, Ken Sugimori was the artist behind Fieldworker. I was very surprised to see that, as it doesn't look like anything he's ever drawn.

Yeah, but it's nice to see that Sugimori is changing his style. Keep in mind that some humans are now going over to Kouki Saitou. It's a nice change, I guess.

(BTW, I think Sugimori has taken a break from the TCG to work on Diamond/Pearl...)

Worst 5:

5- Midori Harada
4-Aya Kusube
3-Miki Tanaka
2- Tomokazu Komiyima
1- TOMOKAZU KOMIYA

5- Their wierd
4- too sketchy
3- That Chimecho really disturbed me... too bad this person made the awsome DS Castforms
2- THEY SCARE ME!!!
1- that Grimer... *shivers*

Best 5

5- Kyoko Koizumi
4- Nakaoka
3- Ryu Ueda
2- Sumiyoshi Kizuki
1- Yuka Marii

5- That Dark Tyranitar and Dark Ariados blew me away
4- Really cool looking pics..
3- the ex's... duh
2- the Castforms HL... really kewl cartoony look
1- PERFECT 3D/ CLAY LOOK!!!!

RE: Best card ever drawn

My fav has to be Manectric #7 holo from emerald.
I've got about 10 and they look stunning :)

RE: Best common Pokemon (for power)

i like common poke that CCF.
but geodude LM is a good swarm card....but probably only effective in prereleases...

i think dunsparce was a circle...and it was pretty good.

RE: The Most Intense~

Mine was and it was genesis on that time....

Dark gengar/misdreavus(ME) VS. Kaito( Sceptile Slaking)

started with cleffa, and gastly with rare candy and dark gengar in my hand.

1st turn dark gengar energy to cleffa and EEeeeeeek away.

his turn, slakoth and treecko thinking i had a chance of winning, he evolves both to enrgy trans and critical move SS. attaching (G) energy to slaking he says done.

my turn, DRE to D.gengar, and eeeeeek again(after attaching focus band to D.gengar and putting a mew and R.hideout.)

his turn, attaching boost to slaking and poke reversal my D.gengar attacking 100 dmg.

[ depending on focus band and getting a tails, I got worried]

My turn i knew i had no hope of winning and gave up. not really intense after all....

hehe.

OH KAITO,!!! REVENGE TIME!!!

My most intense match was in the Norwegian Championship, I had 3 Prize left, my opponent had 4. I had knokced out his Ralts, when he got a Rare Candy from his Prizes, and had a Ludicolo on his hand and a lotad with 6 [W] energy cards on it, he evolved, used Water Punch. had luck, knocked out my Deoxys EX draw 2 prize cards, and the game time was over, half an hour had gone. when i think about that match could done that i had been among the 16 best!

My most intense match was at states, I was playing my metanite deck VS a deck with deoxys gardevoir and delta dragonite.

I won the match a I got 3rd place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back