Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What is your favorite deck to play?

Manezaprupt. Manectric ex/zapdos ex/camerupt.

RE: What is your favorite deck to play?

If you guys want to know what mine is, its my cruel evacuations deck. (Liability with other [secret] pokemon <_< >_>)

RE: Best card ever drawn

Some of the cards look like dolls and I think thats cool because of the way they look.:)

Worst Poke-Power

I think Haunter from FR/LG's Head Trip is the worst Poke-Power EVER. Why would you ever confuse your own Pokemon? The only instance I could think of doing so would be with Machoke from LM, but that card wasn't even around when Haunter was made. So, what the heck?!

RE: Worst Poke-Power

Head Trip can be used to overwrite sleep and paralyze, so you can either try to attack (if need be, or if you have LM Machoke and want to), or retreat since you aren't Asleep or Paralyzed anymore (because confusion overwrites them).

But in normal situations, no, you aren't going to confuse your own guys, just for fun. :p

Worst Poké-Power, huh? It's hard to find bad powers since the overwhelming majority of them are good, or the cards that have them are bad, not the power. Hm... Gift Exchange (Delibird, TRR) is pretty dumb, although you do get to shuffle your deck, throw away a crappy card, and draw another.

Ripples (Mantine, TRR) is also a horrible power; Mantine must be Active to even use it, and you aren't even allowed to heal the Mantine that is Ripplesing. Gross.

Type Change (Mew, LM) is worthless. The only time you'll ever use it is if the Defending is weak to themselves or has a resistance to Psychic. And Magnetic Storm takes care of that part.

Water Cyclone (Swampert, EM) isn't that great, as it's Active to Benched. Maybe you can use it if your Active is about to die and it can't attack for whatever reason? I'll pass.

I'd have to go with Ripples for being the worst, though.

RE:  Worst Poke-Power

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Type Change (Mew, LM) is worthless. The only time you'll ever use it is if the Defending is weak to themselves or has a resistance to Psychic. And Magnetic Storm takes care of that part.

It's good, if you're fighting against a dragon or zapdos, otherwise, it's useless. So that will be it, how much I dislike voting against mew:(

That would go under the category of "if the Defending Pokémon is weak to themselves". :)

Mew would also work v.s. Zapdos EX. ^^ But I have to agree, Mantine is the worst.

RE:  Worst Poke-Power

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Ripples (Mantine, TRR) is also a horrible power; Mantine must be Active to even use it, and you aren't even allowed to heal the Mantine that is Ripplesing. Gross.
045.jpg

Where does it say that he must be active, he's great.

It's been errata'd.

The Compendium said:
== RIPPLES (Mantine - EX:Team Rocket Returns)

* Mantine's Poké-POWER only works when it is the player's Active Pokémon. Official Wording: Once during your turn (before your attack), if Mantine is your Active Pokémon, you may remove 1 damage counter from 1 of your Pokémon (excluding Mantine). This power can't be used if Mantine is affected by a Special Condition. (Dec 16, 2004 PUI Announcements)

True, but it is necessary, otherwise you can wh*re it from the Bench and heal your guy by 40 every turn :D

B_F: 'Wh*re' is sorta in the gray zone between acceptable and unacceptable.. but try not to use it anyway, mm'kay? ;)

Mantine(TRR) would be a lot better if it could be used on the bench.

RE: best booster pack

I bought 2 packs and pulled a Politoed EX and Entei* for 4 dollars!!!o_O

RE: best booster pack

The EX sets are awesome. I love EX's but I only have 5 or 6 and they are good cards.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back