Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: best booster pack

Well, out of 25+ packs of Deoxys, I got 2 ex(s) and no stars...

out of 2 UF, I got Lugia ex and alt. foil Feraligatr...

out of 1 TRR, I got Rocket's Moltres ex...

out of like nearly 20 DS, I haven't gotten a star or an ex...

So... I'd say UF or TRR... but my personal fave is Deoxys, and I can't wait for LM to come out here...

Peace...

LM. Why? From tin: mew ex. From pre-release: mew ex. Before I got my first mew ex (Which was the pre-release):Torkoal, machamp, and banette ex.

RE:  best booster pack

Charizard said:
To me, unseen forces still remain the best for me;) Got scizor ex and tyranitar ex from a box...

Thats exactly what I got when I got a UF box! But I think the most luck Ive had is a FRLG pack where I got Zapdos EX and Nidoking reverse holo :p

RE: Worst Poke-Power

Well, when has Mantine ever been good for anything? Just look at Neo Destiny Mantine. 40 damage for 2 water energy, and then you don't get to attack next turn. Honestly, just give it 20 damage for 1 water energy!

RE: Best common Pokemon (for power)

I would say ryhorn from the gym heros set because the attack that he has can do 70 if you get both heads on the coin toss. I can't remember the name of the attack though and I think it should have been a rare.:)

In modified format, I'd say flaaffy uf can paralyze and do 50 damage and has 80 hp
In unlimited Tyrogue, for sure, each time it is attacked, your opponent needs to flip a coin, and it's attack C flip coin, if tails this attack does nothing, if heads 30, for a basic that's a lot
And how about the fossils?or don't they count as pokemon here?

^I don't think so.
I think tyrogue was awesome, so broken and everybody played it. Macho band or whatever it was called on tyrogue won me many a match.
Modified = Seedot lm cause it can do an unlimited amount of damage and search out an energy.

Arcanine out.

RE: Worst Poke-Power

Shapeshift.

Turned into Wailord Ex.Swablu DR, Jungle Tuff or anything may auto-sleep or confuse attack it. Wailord Ex has 80 damage.Wailord Ex is discarded and the Brock's Ninetales is KO.

Another pack I got from deoxys had 10 cards instead of 9 because it had 2 wingulls stuck together very carefuly and I pulled them apart and there was no tears rips or any damage done to the cards and I got metegross reverse holographic. Man that was an awesome pack and another pack from that set I got had breloom holographic and reverse holographic IN THE SAME PACK no joke. It felt like I won the lottery. That was luck and it hasn't happed since.:)

RE: Worst theme deck

Don't get me started,

EM theme decks SUCK!!!!(Except blaziken and some trainers u could get)
Dark celebi deck, just plain horrible.....
the Ivysaur theme deck was kinda bad(other than beedrill and some trainers)
I guess the Rayquaza deck(DX) was bad......so as the deoxys one.....
Golden Sky deck(UF) sucked ( except typhlosion)
so as Silvery ocean (the fact that it has fluffy and pro.orb makes it OK)

well that's it,

Charmander has good power and good attacks too.:)

What is the set with the best stamp?

What set do you think has the best stamp? I say emerald because of the green holo of the stamp.:)

RE: Worst * Pokemon in the TCG

Oh sorry I did not see the star because I can't see very well because I can only see out of the corner of my right eye so I did not see the star but thanks for pointing it out.:)

I agree that Rayquaza and Latias are rather good. Kyogre* can be used to snatch the water energies, then you can just super scoop up the Kyogre and energy-rain everything. But the legendary dogs are horrible.

Even though Entei is my favorite of the Legendary dogs and I have the 'star'(my first 'star' Pokemon) it is the worst 'star' of them all. If the Dog*'s did 100 damge, people would use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back