Not open for further replies.
RE: Worst Pokemon *

Gyarados * can combo up pretty fine with delcatty ex from mc

the regis* are kinda the worst * i've seen

Delcatty ex - Colorless – HP90
Stage 1

Poke-Power: Limitation
You can use this power once during your turn. Each player discards cards from his or her hand
until they only have 6 cards left. (You discard first). You can’t use this power if Delcatty
ex is affected by a Special Condition.

[C] Upstream: Does 10 damage times the number of Energy Cards in your discard pile. Then,
remove all Energy Cards from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and shuffle them
back into your deck.
[C][C][C] Tail Slap: 60 damage.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: none
Retreat: none

But try to stick to the topic

Registeel * can be mean if he's played right. A swarm of P!HE and ER2 can leave their guys defenseless while Final Laser rips their Pokémon apart. Toss 4 Metal on him and support him with healing items and your opponent will be hard-pressed to kill him off. You can build a deck around Registeel *, but make sure he's not the only guy you put in your deck; Final Laser is only great when you get to put 6 damage counters.

Neo-era Shining Pokémon aren't stars. Besides, they were all bad.

Gyarados * is pretty bad. You will never need to do the amount of damage All-Out Blast can do, not to mention it leaves you with a single card left in your deck. I hope anyone that plays this deck gets their Delcatty ex Mudslided into the ground. Uh oh, what now son? Your plan just got owned by an iron snake.

Alakazam * is the worst star.

RE:  Worst Pokemon *

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Registeel * can be mean if he's played right. A swarm of P!HE and ER2 can leave their guys defenseless while Final Laser rips their Pokémon apart. Toss 4 Metal on him and support him with healing items and your opponent will be hard-pressed to kill him off. You can build a deck around Registeel *, but make sure he's not the only guy you put in your deck; Final Laser is only great when you get to put 6 damage counters.

Neo-era Shining Pokémon aren't stars. Besides, they were all bad.

Gyarados * is pretty bad. You will never need to do the amount of damage All-Out Blast can do, not to mention it leaves you with a single card left in your deck. I hope anyone that plays this deck gets their Delcatty ex Mudslided into the ground. Uh oh, what now son? Your plan just got owned by an iron snake.

Alakazam * is the worst star.

I know, that combo will never work. It's waaaay too risky!!!

I pwn that Iron Snake all the time with my Armor Skin Pokemon;)

LOSING CONTROL FTW =D

Man I wish I had Tyranitar ex. Like, six of them.

RE:  Worst Pokemon *

LOSING CONTROL FTW =D

Good thing I have 4;) They're very, very, very hard to get. There's only 2 other people at my League of 30 people who have only 1.

RE: Worst * Pokemon in the TCG

The DX ones are defenitely the best and most playable in the right deck.

The Hoenn starters and Pikachu aren't that bad, and they pwn in Sudden Death.

I personally think Mewtwo* is the worst one. I'd rather just use Super Slash or Cross-cut or something.

RE:   Worst Pokemon *

GODZILLA said:
LOSING CONTROL FTW =D

Good thing I have 4;) They're very, very, very hard to get. There's only 2 other people at my League of 30 people who have only 1.

I have 4 mew ex, only 1 other player has 1 :D
this proves that if you really want it, you can get it :D

RE:    Worst Pokemon *

cute-mew said:
GODZILLA said:
LOSING CONTROL FTW =D

Yeah, but I'm using them;)

RE:     Worst Pokemon *

GODZILLA said:
cute-mew said:
GODZILLA said:
LOSING CONTROL FTW =D

Yeah, but I'm using them;)

well, I just removed them from a deck, I know they're kinda useless, so now I'm going for 4 mew ex hp :D

Ray * , kyogre *, gyarados *, mewtwo *, and metagross * are the best.

The dogs suck, and the starters suck. (that includes pikachu *.) The reigs also suck. And so do the latis.

RE:  Worst * Pokemon in the TCG

Pokefan4000 said:
Ray * , kyogre *, gyarados *, mewtwo *, and metagross * are the best.

The dogs suck, and the starters suck. (that includes pikachu *.) The reigs also suck. And so do the latis.
the latis do not suck they are realy usefull it's the gyarados* that suck's

That's not true. gyarados * won the prerelease for me. I tried a deck with latios *, and when I got him out, it was the begining. UI lost against a kiddie deck.

You cant base whether a card is good or not because of 1 game. You probably used it in the wrong deck anyway. All the *'s have some use in certain types of decks, you just gotta find which cards can benefit from them all. I've seen both Latios* and Latias* used effectively. Also, wouldnt you say that Entei* and Suicune* could work well with Delcatty ex, Raikou* could work well with Golem LM, when using MeteorFalls/Memory Berry, yet it would be very difficult to pull off. I'm sure there would be a pokemon which prevents bench damage without being active, if there isnt, then Raikou* would have to be the worst, even though it's my favourite.

Hmm, thinking about this got me interested in a possible Suicune*/Delcatty ex/Blastoise ex/Milotic deck. Just Holon Lass each turn, Rain dance all the energy on, Milotic to heal, Discard all energy with Suicune* for 70, Delcatty ex them back next turn for a large amount of damage... However, that would be if you're losing. Just a theory though, probably wont work but I like it for 2 reasons: 1. It sounds cool and 2. It actually makes good use of Suicune* lol :p

The best Poliwrath??

I want to know...
Which Poliwrath is the best so far? (please mention the card data too)
1. in Unlimited format
2. from R/S on
3. Modified format

I don't know how many Poliwrath are there till now...
hope u guys can help. :)

RE: The best Poliwrath??

In unlimited the one from skyridge
hp:110
power:eek:nce during your turn if poliwrath is your active pokemon, you may discard a basic energy to poliwrath, if you do the defending pokemon is now confused.

FFC:40+ flip a coin until you get tails, this attack does 40 damage +20 more for each heads

weakness: P
nor resistance
retreat cost: CC

for rs on and hl on i would take the one from UF
he can do more damage
and has more advantages against strong pokemon

RE: The best Poliwrath??

The Fire Red/Leaf Green one.
http://serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/FRLG/011.jpg
Just split spiral punch 'em, and then they're trapped with confusion. While they're struggling to attack, hit them with a Mega Throw to deal 50 damage, and a whopping 80 if they're an EX. The damage will keep piling up on them (until they use a switch or something), while you remain sturdy with 120 HP.

How'd you get the idea for this thread, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back