Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What is the weakest card in the world?

If you wanna see a REALLY crappy card, you gotta see Lapras EX from Ruby and Sapphire, the worst EX ever... It would suck if it want an ex also...

RE: best and worse CG ex's

Hmmm, again, your lists are all weird.
10) Blaziken ex (just terrible, unless the reprint damage swap and rocket's mewtwo ex...X_X)
9) Groundon ex (rather use lugia tech over him)
8) Kygroe ex (steelix is better, but kygroe is a basic, making it more playable...and cheaper energy cost)
7) Aggron ex (Its body is good, but its attacks are pretty terrible and are very hard to sync up)
6) Jirachi ex (Honestly, people should play this more often in mew decks. Its first attack is very disruptive)
5) Swampert ex (Its power is okay, best with metal pokes)
4) Exploud ex (I'm really waiting for this thing to bust out. It just has soooo much potential in it)
3) Delcatty ex (Its best attribute is its power. That can destroy many decks set-ups. This is another card that should be played more...just not with bannette)
2) Shiftry ex (Mind you, this is a terrible card to base a deck off of. However, tech it in to your deck, and you'll see good results)
1) Sceptile ex d (Its just too good. Body is awsome and its attack is very potent).
If I wanted to include stars, I would zam* near the 5-6 place and celibi* at the end...

RE: which ex is the best & which is the worst in DF???

-Just me- said:
It isnt that hard to get sceptile in play, you will get it only when it is needed, not everytime, lol.

And it isnt very hard to get metagross and draggy for T3.
That is about the time you need to power up a sally(unless multiple DRE's are played).
Yes, but your taking time off to get out seppy away from your other lines. Same can be said about altaria ex and sally ex. Dres? You can't attach dres to exs...

RE: What is the strongest and weakest  pokemon Ex?

Strongest: Lugia EX, Steelix EX, Charizard EX (In terms of damage and sniping. It'd take me a while to think about actual strategic Pokemon and which one is the best.)

Weakest: EVERY SINGLE ONE of the R/S Set.

Arcanine out.

Strongest: Charizard and Blastoise ex. Oops! Forgot Lugia ex!
Weakest: LAPRAS EX and ELECTABUZZ EX. They're horrible cards.

Off-topic: Why is Celebi always bad?? There isn't any good/near good celebi card.

These are all ex's, so I'm not gonna put them there.

1. Gardy
2. Flygon
3. Altaria
4. Rayquaza
5. Sally
6. Dragonite
7. T-Tar
8. Kingdra
9. Latias
10. Latios

You might not agree with the part that Tyranitar is so far down, but a quick shot from a grass, like Meganium ex or a fully charged Green Blast can hurt it badly.

Nearly all the first ex's were bad. Really bad.. :/

RE: What is the weakest card in the world?

Ivysaurous said:
If you wanna see a REALLY crappy card, you gotta see Lapras EX from Ruby and Sapphire, the worst EX ever... It would suck if it want an ex also...

we are talking about the weakest card NOT the worst ex ever....

Dudeman1993 said:
You might not agree with the part that Tyranitar is so far down, but a quick shot from a grass, like Meganium ex or a fully charged Green Blast can hurt it badly.
Then, why did you put Gardy at 1st?? It has a horrible weaknees, though, it's still one of my abolute favs..!
If you only count in the wekaness, then should Flygon and Draggy be 1st and 2nd...

RE: What is the strongest and weakest pokemon Ex?

Jaebreue said:
Strongest: Charizard ex, Dragonite ex (EX Crystal Guardians), Lugia ex, Venusaur ex

Weakest: Celebi ex, Lapras ex

Dragonite ex δ is in EX Dragon Frontiers not EX Crystal Guardian....
anyway my opinion will be:
strongest:Charizard ex & Lugia ex
weakest:Lapras ex, Rocket's Snorlax ex and most of the early ex's....

Papi/Manny said:
Yes, but your taking time off to get out seppy away from your other lines. Same can be said about altaria ex and sally ex. Dres? You can't attach dres to exs...

Sceppy says bie bie to altaria.
You might waste a candy to get sceptile, but your opponent will waste even more time attaching energies to his pokemon ex.

I said DRE because both sunny d and sallygross run the non-ex salamence.
But it is rare to find that someone is playing DRE's if they are playing salamence ex

1. Exploud ex
2. Sceptile ex
3. Shiftry ex
4. Aggron ex
5. Swampert ex
6. Delcatty ex
7. Kyogre ex
8. Groudon ex
9. Alakazam* (not necessarily that amazing, but certainly a very fun/interesting card to use)
10. Celebi*

My first EX was a Lapras EX... rotfl
Man was I surprised when I actually read the card...

Weakest: Lapras EX
Strongest: Depends on the Deck its in...

Strongest : Blaziken ex (TMTA). How come no one has yet to mention this one?

Weakest: Chansey ex, but probably all the R/S exs fit this bill.

Papi/Manny said:
Hmmm, again, your lists are all weird.
10) Blaziken ex (just terrible, unless the reprint damage swap and rocket's mewtwo ex...X_X)
9) Groundon ex (rather use lugia tech over him)
8) Kygroe ex (steelix is better, but kygroe is a basic, making it more playable...and cheaper energy cost)
7) Aggron ex (Its body is good, but its attacks are pretty terrible and are very hard to sync up)
6) Jirachi ex (Honestly, people should play this more often in mew decks. Its first attack is very disruptive)
5) Swampert ex (Its power is okay, best with metal pokes)
4) Exploud ex (I'm really waiting for this thing to bust out. It just has soooo much potential in it)
3) Delcatty ex (Its best attribute is its power. That can destroy many decks set-ups. This is another card that should be played more...just not with bannette)
2) Shiftry ex (Mind you, this is a terrible card to base a deck off of. However, tech it in to your deck, and you'll see good results)
1) Sceptile ex d (Its just too good. Body is awsome and its attack is very potent).
If I wanted to include stars, I would zam* near the 5-6 place and celibi* at the end...

I actually agree with this 100%. Nice list.

"Weakest: EVERY SINGLE ONE of the R/S Set."-arcanine274

mewtwo ex and sneasel ex weren't that bad at the time.

And Blaziken ex is just decent compared to the exs we have now.

Actually, some lbs decks at worlds did tech in celibi ex from pop2 to get back pow or retriever.

-Just me- said:
Papi/Manny said:

Sceppy says bie bie to altaria.
You might waste a candy to get sceptile, but your opponent will waste even more time attaching energies to his pokemon ex.

I said DRE because both sunny d and sallygross run the non-ex salamence.
But it is rare to find that someone is playing DRE's if they are playing salamence ex
You're going to out-speed a stage 1 with a 2-2/3-3 line with a tech 1-1 line of a stage 2??? HIGHLy, HIGHLY doubtfull. Especially since seppy can't fight in metanite without an incredible amount of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back