Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What is the weakest card in the world?

porygon BS definitely was the weakest at the time (when it couldn't evolve).

The current weakest pokemon is probably so pointless and obscure noone can think of what it is :/

RE: which ex is the best & which is the worst in DF???

Whicker said:
Papi/Manny said:
wow, your lists are pretty off.
10) Ray ex (Hes only okay, 70 for 2 is nice, but having to be losing to use it and done by an ex makes it not that great compared to the rest of the set).
9) Kingdra ex (He has nothing really special about him, besides his body).
8) Laitas ex (only works well with latios ex).
7) T-tar ex (2 shots anything....but what can't nowadays?)
6) Sally ex (2 types is good, and bench hitting is good)
5) Nite ex (Only reason why he beats sally ex is because he can lock down decks)
4) Latios ex (Such a nice tech in any deck that plays mew, anti ex is just too good to bypass)
3) Altaria ex (Makes alot of older exs that were thought to be slow now very playable)
2 and 1 are a toss up. I personally like gardy ex d more then flygon because it can lock, but flygon has won more ccs...so, its really close.

I agree with this list except that I think Latios is a little too high. Dragonite and Salamence are certainly better than it.
Well, latios can be and is being teched into any deck. Its just a very powerful safeguarder (who can also include a body lock-down and has free retreat thrown in. Also, being a delta, it works very nicely with casty). I don't think Draggy has lived up to the hype, as it can't do that much besides lock down trainers and then spread some damage. But for a stage two, its just not fast enough for that kind of effect. Sally is good just because it hurts metanite and has good hp.

Sally doesnt hurt metanite if they get sceptile lock.

Latios fits in more decks than sally.

Lol, if they get sceppy lock, they've spent precise time away from getting up metagrosses/nites. Sally should be able to destory metanite (especially if it plays the other one as well).

It isnt that hard to get sceptile in play, you will get it only when it is needed, not everytime, lol.

And it isnt very hard to get metagross and draggy for T3.
That is about the time you need to power up a sally(unless multiple DRE's are played).

best and worse CG ex's

I know this is late time to ask this, but I did it on purpose, because when the CG set just came out, there was A LOT of hype on every single ex.(at least most of them)

Anyways, just like the other DF thread of these kinds of threads, I want to know the "best" to "worst" ex in the CG set.(from a  scale of 1-10 of course.)

In my opinion, I define "best" as the most playable (in decks)
Also, in my opinion, I define "worst" as the opposite of  the definition of "best."

Here is JMO of how the list goes:
1.Shiftry ex
2.Swampert ex
3.Delcatty ex
4.Sceptile ex 'd'
5.Aggron ex
6.Exploud ex
7.Blaziken ex
8.(WE HAVE A TIE)-Kyogre ex, Groudon ex, Jirachi ex

Also, if I included the *'s in that list, they would be last(Alakazam*-#9 &Celebi*-#10

Ok, thats all..

DISCUSS! (I always wanted to say that!)

RE: best and worse CG ex's

mine will be:
1. Shiftry ex
2. Swampert ex
3. Aggron ex
4. Delcatty ex
5. Sceptile ex δ
6. Jirachi ex
7. Exploud ex
8. Kyogre ex
9. Groudon ex
10. Alakazam*
11. Celebi*
12. Blaziken ex

1. Sceptile ex d' - It's just one of the best techs ever!

Yeah, it IS 'karp d' HP. No discussion! o_O"

Magikarp δ. Seriously, ONLY play this one when you use Holon Castform as a starter.

Arcanine out.

BEST: Sceppy ex, Swampert ex (I just like it :))
WORST: Oh my, don't get me started on Blaziken ex. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back