Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BEST Legend cards?

Oh woops that Raikou Suicune bote was mine but I meant Entei/Raikou, naturally...

Out of the legend cards that are out so far, I'd say Raikou-Entei Legend is the best...although Ho-Oh Legend can splash into quite a few decks (it can even splash into Rain Dance, and can get running immediately with the help of Blastoise UL).

Raikou-Entei is an excellent tech sniper, and should remain fine at least up until the point Claydol is rotated out. For two energy, every other turn (unless something like Energy Pickup is used), it deals 80 damage to all Pokemon in play with a Poke-Power - on both sides. You can nullify this damage to yourself by setting up a Manectric PL, but you can cause a lot of damage for anyone running Claydol, who has exactly 80 HP (or even Uxie with 70 HP). It will also screw up those players who run Mesprit LA and Azelf LA as well, both of which are fairly common. Once someone places a Mesprit/Azelf down, it's hard to get rid of, and basically just sits there (read: easy prize bait). A few SPs have Poke-Powers, but of the ones that do, they usually have 90 or more HP (although Bronzong G can be KO'd or rendered useless by Thunder Fall), but it can still inflict a lot of harm.

Is it viable to use in today's format? Gyarados and Donphan say hi and no. Both of those guys can one-hit Raikou-Entei, so for those seeking to use legends, you need to pursue some other options...

I don't understand why raikou suicune gets no love. I built tank deck with nidoqueen and it hasn't lost in 5 games so far.

I'd say Entei Suicune. With Feraligatr Prime, Torrent Blade can be beastly. Plus, they have good survivability, and entei's move isn't that bad.

its a tie between entei raikou and raikou suicune.
entei suicune seems to loose out to blastoise UL

sturtle said:
I'd say Entei Suicune. With Feraligatr Prime, Torrent Blade can be beastly. Plus, they have good survivability, and entei's move isn't that bad.

this times infinity
lots of players are overlooking this raindance varient

They are all trash that just grab n00bs attention "Wow you have the REAL legend??" But my vote goes for Raikou Suicune

Blastoise UL outclasses Entei-Suicune Legend because it has the same attack and the opponent doesn't take 2 prizes when it dies. The Wash Out Poke-Power is also a huge plus, giving the deck more fluidity. And 30 less HP is not a big deal. Blastoise UL can even be run with a Rain Dance variant with Ho-Oh Legend (play 4 energies in play, have Ho-Oh active, and use Wash Out to move four energy).

Raikou-Suicune is actually quite good. Like you said, it has tank potential. I'm pondering what you can do with it, since it's weak to Electric and Fighting...oh dang. Donphan again. Then again, if the dogs are belted it can counter-kill Donphan with Aurora Gain or something.

Raikou Entei is actually a good card, and it can get a lot of prizes.

Raikou and Entei legend card is great. Raikou and Suicune isn't all that bad.

I have to say Raikou/Entei it's totally justified even if it's revenge killed for two prizes if it took out a Claydol and bunch of Pixies.

If your running a legend deck or even a deck using E/R your going to tech manetric for your techs but i don't think everyone playing claydol and pixies is going to tech manetric 'just incase' for the sake of E/R

What's the better deck? (please avoid, new poll posted)

ok here are four decks I've been considering:

LuxApe
Blastigatr
FlyChamp
QueenGar

can you vote for the better deck?

oh btw this is my 100th post. woot.

RE: What's the better deck?

I really liked LuxApe as a deck, I was kind of sad when people started using Blaziken FB instead and then stopped using the fire types altogether. Its power gets rid of pesky actives like Spiritomb or Mr. Mime MT and can get you a free prize if all your opponent has are bench sitters. It definitely takes off some of the responsibility from Luxray so you only use him when you really need to.

Can people please say what the "other" is if you choose it?

Also Im in seniors so you may want to consider that.

If you can get a speedy enough FlyChamp I believe it is the best option, although if you have Luxray lv.X for Luxape, Garchomps aren't hard to get thanks to the tins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back