Pokemon Biggest nobody Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  Biggest nobody Pokemon

Lord9511 said:
I think that the biggest nobodies here are...Lickitung, Tangela, thingies like that. And we can't forget about Mr. Mime, Tauros, Yanma(Not a big nobody, but it is a bit). And where are Qwilfish and Smeargle here?

Mr. Mime isn't a nobody he's got a Pre-Evo. And ya you're right about Tangela. But I really don't consider Tauros much of a nobody (don't know why) and Yanma isn't a nobody he's actually really cool. Yawn Yaw!!
Tomokazu Komiya said:
I guess Tropius does look cool... except for those bananas on its chin.

Hey look at it this way... If you have a Tropius you can have banana whenever you want. *In the middle of a battle* "Tropius get over here I'm hungry..." XD

Gulpin and Swalot are big nobodies, I'm sad to say.... I used by Gulpin so much in Sapphire to yawn Pokemon to sleep... And Smeargle is a huge gimmick. NOT a nobody.

Tangela

Hands down the MOST nobody pokemon ever!
I usually forget all about the poor creture half the time!

The biggest nobody is Dunsparce.
It's absolutely useless and I don't understand why it's a rare Pokemon in the games. I don't know one attack it is able to learn except Flash.

that's what you all think the biggest nobody HAS to be none other than IMO
spearow mankey primape corsola tangela lickitung....have you found anything good about them...sheesh they are just plain B-O-R-I-N-G....IMO....

Not Yanma - it's the only Pokémon that starts with the letter Y (in English)

Tangela is the only pure Grass-type that doesn't evolve (Celebi is Grass/Psychic, Tropius is Grass/Flying).

Smeargle is the only Pokemon that learns Sketch (right?)

magnaton is defenitly not for another reason: holons magnaton huge tcg card, but there are so many nobody pokemon it is hard to just pick a few.

poke_master1 said:
what, the transform Pokémon, the only pokémon in the TCG with 8 different types, has only 1 attack, 3 trainers in the anime have one, ...
WHY did you even dare to say that :p

tangela, teddiursa, ursaring, snubbull, stantler, jynx, cubone/marowak, qwilfish, slugma/magcargo, swinub/piloswine, delibird, mantine, porygon/porygon2, miltank, surskit/masquerain, nincada/ninjask/shedinja

pokemunkulys said:
tangela: like said before
teddiursa cute, has many anime appearances
ursaring yeah, probably
snubbull ugly, but not a nobody
stantler probably
jynx so many discussions about her, only-only female Pokemon, ...
cubone/marowak no way, very important in the game
qwilfish ever seen his card, awesome poké-body
slugma/magcargo WHAt, ever seen his dx card
swinub/piloswine a gym leader Pokémon
delibird special, important role on channel, only Pokémon that knows present
mantine just got a baby, a Pokémon with another Pokémon on his wing
porygon/porygon2 special, human made, BANNED EPISODE or NEVER APPEARED, certainly not nobodies
miltank basic for moo-moo milk, a gym leader Pokémon
surskit/masquerain water evolving into flying, that's special
nincada/ninjask/shedinja TCG:eek:nly priceless pokémon or an anti-basic
that's all I got to say to you :p

RE:    Biggest nobody Pokemon

Lord9511 said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:
Lord9511 said:
Tangela isn't pure-grass. He's grass/poison.

You liar.

Huh? No way! I've checked my game-boy, it says Tangela=Poison/Grass!

Read 'em and weep.
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex.php?id=114&view=all
And it's not like Magnemite and Magneton, Tangela was always pure grass. But other than that, it's the HUGEST nobody. Pretty much all the pokedex entries on Tangela are the same....

tangelas just grass! >< I think... and why has no-one said gligar!? I almost forgot he existed!

what, and gligarman, is it a bird?, is it a Pokémon?, no, it's GLIGARMAN,... oh, he crashed :D
yeah, Gligar is kinda a nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back