Wi-Fi Trades Blue's Poke-shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Blue's Poke-shop 2.0. Added: shiny legendary section.

Darn, I keep getting errors. >->
Maybe it works if I set up the trade instead?

What errors? the "Wifi" error or the "can't connect to this person" error?
Edit: seems to be working now. Thanks for the trade.:)

What errors? the "Wifi" error or the "can't connect to this person" error?
Can't connect to this person error.

Edit: Thanks! C:

I found out what RNG stands for and no I didn't RNG it. I simply used the Wi-fi glitch involving DNS.

I am interested in the shiny shinx or ralts for a non shiny lvl 100 jirachi.Nature is admant.[I don't care what the shinys nature is.]Or an event japanese mitolic.[Please clone it I love my mitolic.]Nature is bold.Also what does UT mean anyways.What is the wi-fi glitch anyways.

The Wi-fi glitch involves changing your DNS to match your computers so you can input various DNS's for various pokemon. Also UT means that the pokemon has received no Ev's.

UPPF - I am not trading for T Pokemon.

ben - even though I cannot confirm if the Entei is legit or not, I don't want to trade for it since I have so many already. It'd just be another random Crown Entei for my collection, which is bleh to me. Sorry.

T means it has EXP gain, any form of Pokerus, or EV gain.

I can offer a shiny Phione and shiny Manaphy (both UT) for the other 2 of the lake trio?

Okay,I just though you would be interested in a japaneese event pokemon.[I was bored so I made a new game on my new pearl and I named my rival BLUESMS after your awesome name and because I envy shiny collectors because I alwys seem to not catch shinys when wild ones appear.]

Riz - no thank you.

I need to update the OP. It's so outdated. I'll do it sometime today.

RE: Blue's Poke-shop 2.0. Lots of updates.

I need a Deoxys, no specifics other than I'd like it to be English.
Not sure what to offer or anything.

...I'm new :/

Well, I prefer shiny Pokemon with the preference being legend>foreign>regular, but I do not collect event shiny Pokemon since I have a bunch already. I can trade a Deoxys for a shiny so long as I do not have a similar shiny (same species and nature).

Well =p
I dont have many shines at all. Actually they're all events except my Charizard and I actually use it. Oh well :/
But thanks, I'll come back if I get something :D

I'm in a very good mood today, so I'll be super nice and give away one of each Gamestop beast for free to the next two people who want them.

You already have all 3 of them? o_0
Anyway, I want them! You can choose events from my thread if you wish ^^

Yeah, I have a bunch actually. You can have the set for free since I was planning to give out two complete sets for free today anyhow.

That's awesome, thanks a bunch Blue! I'll send you a PM when Im free to trade so we can set it up. :]

I'll be online for at least a little while today. I will keep the beasts for you for a while though - it's not like I have other trades planned at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back