Wi-Fi Trades Bluesummer's Shop. With a really unupdated OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Bluesummer's Shop. Shinies, events, etc.

OK, got your CML, how do you clone yours? Also, what would you want on a glitch ditto? And what were you originally looking for in my thread?

Thanks, I want to do business.

Since you don't like AR cloning, I'd use the flash cart backup method of cloning. Basically, you trade it to my game, I save the game, connect teh save to my computer, backup the Mewtwo as a file, disconnect the save from my computer, then start up the game again. No AR used.

As for the glitch Ditto, Outrage, Splash, and Hyper Beam if possible. And I wanted the shiny Mewtwo from your thread.

Edit: oohhhh yeah, since you don't want me using an AR to clone, you can't choose any of the English Platinum shinies. Anything else is fair game though.

OK, thanks for considering my AR clone dislike : ( I am not sure If I want to do anything right now but I will consider it, also, are ALL your events AR cloned? If not can I see about your english shinies?

Thanks,

All of my events (except for like 6 of the PCPs and the English Platinum shiny section) are cloned via the flash cart method. Any foreign shiny is cloned via flash cart aswell. But since I want a shiny legend from you, you can pick any event or shiny you want.

OK, BTW can you explain this shiny cart method, I have never heard of it and might wanna use it, can you explain please? AndI will take a look at your shinies

Flash cart. It's a little too complex to explain it on a forum post so I'll PM it to you when I have some time to type it out.

I am still interested in some of your shinies. Anything else you want from my thread? I updated with two new EVd pokemon.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
OK, I really want to learn how that works since Iv never heard of it, cant wait for PM.
Its no more legit than AR cloning.

I'm interested in your shiny Chimchar and one of your bold WISHMKR Jirachis. Jirachi is worth more than a shiny though. For the record, I have no interest in EVd Pokemon for whatever reason.

And using a flash cart is not AR cloning, which is what Ho-oh wanted. And it's much safer than Wifi cloning.

Bluesummers said:
I'm interested in your shiny Chimchar and one of your bold WISHMKR Jirachis. Jirachi is worth more than a shiny though. For the record, I have no interest in EVd Pokemon for whatever reason.

And using a flash cart is not AR cloning, which is what Ho-oh wanted. And it's much safer than Wifi cloning.

ok. Ill trade you those for your
shiny jolly tailow
and
shiny modest squirtle

I know its not AR cloning, but Im just saying they are both equally legit.

Do you want me to attach any items to the Pokemon you want from me? If you don't then I'll head onto Wifi.

Bluesummers said:
Do you want me to attach any items to the Pokemon you want from me? If you don't then I'll head onto Wifi.
nah. I dont really need much items.
heading in.

I was looking through Flygon's thread. Sorry for the delay. I'm heading in now.

its fine.
also, if you plan on hack checking any pokemon I trade you, please tell me the results.
Thanks!

I'd have to check them after I get shiny Rayquaza (grrr... show up already...). But I will give you any and all results from checking your Pokemon.

Updated with the Goon Scizor and Crown Beasts sections. For those of you who do not know what I mean by "I have the WC," I have the Wonder Card and can obtain the Pokemon at my discretion (I'm too busy to get a bunch all at once). So if you want one, I'll individually obtain each one before I trade with you. Just be sure to offer something for them.XD

ok.. a lvl 1 shiny riolu? OT S3xy
hatched
egg recieved from day care.
everything seems to be in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back