• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Captain.mongoose's Trading Thread! H:Regigigas EX! FULL RDL, Mew Prime!!!!

RE: Captain.mongoose's Trading Thread! H: Magnezone Prime, FULL RDL, Mew Prime!!!!

I actually checked the condition of the Mew and Latios, and neither one is mint, unfortunately. They both have edgewear and scratches on them. :(

EDIT: Yeah, I can reserve the Charizard for you. It is perfect mint.

RE: Captain.mongoose's Trading Thread! H: Magnezone Prime, FULL RDL, Mew Prime!!!!

How bad are the scratches on them? Edgewear is no big deal by me.

Assuming the scratches aren't too bad, I wouldn't mind trading for them both. Shoot me an offer for how much NM-M psychic energy would equal them. =D

Honestly, the Latios isn't that bad, but still, there's that factor of I would rather trade it for more playable stuff than energy, and the Mew just has the edgewear, so I can do the Mew for eight energy.

I have a Kingdra, Gengar and Machamp prime along with a RH Twins, RH Solosis, and RH Duosion

Interested in the Alakazam*, Flygon ex (what's the condition of these?) and whatever other unlisted bad condition exs you have (how bad are they?)

captain.mongoose said:
Honestly, the Latios isn't that bad, but still, there's that factor of I would rather trade it for more playable stuff than energy, and the Mew just has the edgewear, so I can do the Mew for eight energy.

How about seven Psychic and an...Expedition Pidgey? Sounds fair, and you get a bit more collection variety. ;x

(But seriously, I'll do the 8 psy so we can officially mark that down as part two settled)

Can you cml for mew * and charizard *?

My:
RH Reuniclus
Machamp Prime

Your:
Magnezone Prime

Let Me Know

Jekyl - yeah I'd trade the mew for those energies. If you want to throw in that pidgey, that would be so cool. :p

Kkillax - I'm sorry I'm trading the mew and holding on to the Charizard for JEKyl

Rocky - I don't need machamp or Reuniclus that badly

SMP said:
I have a Kingdra, Gengar and Machamp prime along with a RH Twins, RH Solosis, and RH Duosion

Interested in the Alakazam*, Flygon ex (what's the condition of these?) and whatever other unlisted bad condition exs you have (how bad are they?)

Skipped?

Would you do the Kingdra, Machamp, and the RH Stuff for the Alakazam *?

I want (In order from most to least):

x3 Magnezone
x2 Pachirisu
x2 Shaymin
x1 Zekrom BW

I have:

RH Duosion
RH Solosis x3
RH Reuniclus x2
RH Cleffa CL
RH Twins
RH Sage x3
Machamp Prime x3

You offer first please.

Hmm, I'm actually getting a lot of my RH needs already, so all I really need is two Machamp Prime... Would you do two Champs for one of my Magnezones and the Zekrom?

Out of curiosity: how soon do you need the Typhlosion Prime? I should have an extremely good chance of obtaining one by Monday, but just in case, I'm considering other alternatives to facilitate the trade.

As long as I get them before Cities, I'm good.

captain.mongoose said:
Would you do the Kingdra, Machamp, and the RH Stuff for the Alakazam *?

Would you do Machamp, Gengar and the RH stuff?

Can you CML for the following:
Gardevior lvl X
Garchomp lvl X
Uxie lvl X
Azelf lvl X
Dusknoir lvl X
Regigigas lvl X
Flygon lvl X
Staraptor FB lvl X
Blaziken FB lvl X

captain.mongoose said:
Hmm, I'm actually getting a lot of my RH needs already, so all I really need is two Machamp Prime... Would you do two Champs for one of my Magnezones and the Zekrom?

Sounds like a deal to me. PM me please.

SNP: I have another deal with the Alakazam *, so I'll have to pass on that, sorry.

Kklillax: I'll get back to you after the next set comes out, and I'll see what I really need then. Thanks for looking!

Will u do 1 pachirisu for 3 gengar and 1 typhlosion prime

Back