• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Captain.mongoose's Trading Thread! H:Regigigas EX! FULL RDL, Mew Prime!!!!

RE: Captain.mongoose's Trading Thread! H: Magnezone Prime, FULL RDL, Mew Prime!!!!

If you're getting that Typhlosion from dylman, do you just want the Blissey/Grass Energy instead? I still haven't found one, although league is later today.

RE: Captain.mongoose's Trading Thread! H: Magnezone Prime, FULL RDL, Mew Prime!!!!

Could you CML for your RDL full? I have Reshiram FA and GE Rare Candy, among other things.

JEKyl- I need all the typhlsions I can get, so try to get another one today if you can. :D thanks!

Lugia - Sorry, nothing I really needed.

Got the third Typhlo today, but at the expense for a Twin RH as part of the deal. Oh well - I guess I'll throw that Pidgey in, after all. :p

Here's where we are right now:
Your

Mew star

Celebi star
Gallade 4 X
Latios delta ex

Charizard star

My

Psychic energy x8

Water nrg x3
Fire nrg
Scizor prime x3
Pidgeotto RH

Kingdra Prime
x3 Typhlosion Prime
x2 Houndoom Prime
x2 RH Reuniclus
x1 Sage's Training RH
x1 Pidgey Expedition

As I said, we're almost done, but the thing is...I want the Latios star, and not the Latios ex so much, especially since I was able to get one of those today at league. Would you care to make me an offer modifying the current one? We would take out the Latios ex, add in the Latios star, and I would add in more of the playable wants - which seems to be what you're after. We have at least a Gengar, Blissey, and Grass from prior negotiations floating.

I thought that we had already made that deal... I have the first deal with the Latios ex, Gallade lvl X, and Celebi Star packed up and all ready to ship.

Would you be able to trade Gengar instead of the Houndoom primes?

EDIT:

Okay, after looking some prices up, I have a counter offer for the Charizard *.
(All of these prices can be found at TrollandToad)
Charizard * - $80

Typhlosion x3 - $8 each (24 together)
Kingdra - $12 (36 total)
Gengar - $17 (53 total)
RH Reuniclus x2 - $6 each (65 total)
Houndoom x2 - $5 each (75 total)
Blissey - $2 (77 total)
RH Sage's - $2 (79 total)
Pidgey - not quite a dollar lol

so, in total is just about even. If we keep the other trades the same, and have this for the Charizard, I would do that.

RE Latios: fair enough. I can always just use the Lati as trade leverage in the future.

RE Charizard: I don't use Troll and Toad as a price guide. Ebay completed listings (what I've had in mind since the very beginning) are more reflective of the actual value of the card, and the average of Charizard * from the past two weeks is a solid $20 less. It would be even lower if you looked at just auctions.

So here's my offer for it -

Your:

Charizard star

My:

Kingdra Prime
x3 Typhlosion Prime
x2 Houndoom Prime or x1 Gengar Prime
x2 RH Reuniclus
x1 Sage's Training RH

I think it's fair to offer the Gengar Prime option you originally requested, since you aren't getting an RH Twins anymore, and it's reasonable to want a more playable card.

Honestly, I would rather that you throw in the Pidgey... I'll throw in something random and small as well, if you wish. I'll take that deal, with the Gengar. I can throw in a Sableye if you want lol

Oh, I was just excluding the Pidgey because I thought it was silly to use a throw-in common as a bargaining chip for an ultra rare, lol. Of course I'll send it!

So okay. Now that we're finally done, here is the entire three part trade...

MY:::

3 Water Energy Emerald NM-M ("Matrix")
3 Scizor Prime NM-M
1 Fire Energy Emerald NM-M ("Matrix")
1 RH Pidgeotto FRLG played (mild issues as we discussed)

8 Psychic Energy Emerald NM-M ("Matrix")

3 Typhlosion Prime, two HS NM-M and one tin promo with noticeable scuffing and edgewear ("good")...Hazard a guess at which is the league trade.
1 Kingdra Prime
1 Gengar Prime
2 RH Reuniclus
1 RH Sage's Training

...And one throw-in Pidgey that's NM-M. >:D

YOUR:::

1 Celebi Star NM-M
1 Gallade 4 LV.X NM-M
1 Latios ex delta NM-M

1 Mew star (minor issues already discussed)

1 Charizard star mint

PM address to confirm, and I'll ship these out today.

For your damaged ex cards, do you have an Electrode ex?

My
Pidgeot RH 59 (expedition)
Entei Raikou full
Machamp prime
Cleffa CoL RH
Mewtwo ex RS

Your:
Alakazam*

Let me know :) Thanks!

Sorry, Traded the Alakazam a long time ago.

New Haves and Wants!!!

Please check my list for:
2x Tornadus FA
1x Shaymin UL

I have:
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Reshiram Full Art
1x Dual Ball UL (RH)

Let me know if you find anything else and if you would like to work out a trade. Thank you!

I would rather not trade the Tornadus or the Shaymin for collection wants, or low wants such as the Dual Ball, and I didn't see anything else I really wanted off of your list. Sorry.

CML for Pachirisu please

Hey Can you CML for the following:

Primes:
Mew x3

Jumpluff x2

Thanks.

I didn't see anything. Sorry

Thank you for checking.

Heya! CML for Donphan Prime and/or Jumpluff. :)

Back