Card Faking Contest*No more entries for spots!!!Serebii1997 and ger submit entries!!!

RE: Card Faking Contest

When you get the trophies please PM them to me, thank you.

Sure, you can enter your entry....I am one of the judges. I bet Lt. Empoleon will be fine with it.

okay, hope you like it:

[attachment=3514]

Attachments

• 47-114 - Togetic.jpg
    47-114 - Togetic.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 64

I can't give you your score yet until there are 10 spots and everyone has given in their cards. But I think I already know your score, though I have to analyze the card a bit more.

The-Sinnoh-Champ said:
okay, hope you like it:
I will add you now.
The-Sinnoh-Champ said:
could you pm it me?

Thanks for running it for me PokeLen, and all the scores will be PMed to me then after all have submitted their scores I will post them.:)

I will JUDGE. If you do not get enough competiters though I will compete. BUT I WANT TO BE JUDGE.

Charizard88 said:
I will JUDGE. If you do not get enough competiters though I will compete. BUT I WANT TO BE JUDGE.
Never has anyone sounded so demanding when applying for a certain position before. Be nice. :)

Ka'Mewie:- said:
My rates for Espeons Togetic;

4.86/10.
WAIT!!! You are supposed to PM your scores to me when I say so!
Charizard88 said:
Sure, and lay off the caps lock :p
UmbreonOwns said:
I would like to be a judge please if there is an open spot.

Yea sure.

can i just make an announcement?

why won't people join? all of us want fun and ideas put into creating our cards, and im sure most of you out there do too. So PLEASE, join! thanks,

-tsc

Ok sorry bout that I was doing something else on the computer and it froze. Sorry and I kept hitting caps. lock in frustration and it must have stayed on. LOL! It froze the computer more later that day and it had to go get repaired and i forgot aboutthis thread so I have not posted in a while. Plese PM me when the contest starts so I can start evauluating the cards.

Ok do you have a photoshop, imageshack etc. account?

If it is photoshop what you do is upload it and then go to the picture. and go to it's bottom IMG code and there click IMG and it will copy the link and then just paste it here. Simple.

Back