Cardfight!! Vaguard Group Discussion

The Fire Wyrm said:
SP Amaterasu and RRR Blaster blade pulls! :D

Hate you... What I need most right now is Blaster Blade's.

I've yet to even see an SP in front of me in real life. I actually had good pulls recently too out of my second box of Set 1:

Alfred
Barcgal
Dragonic Overlord
Barri
Mocha
Chocolat
Vortex Dragon
Conroe

and from another spare pack, Cocoa :D

HenryP said:
Lion Heat: $35
Seigfreid: $30

A little too high for me, but thanks anyways. We should totally make a big post with like everything that we have for trade/sale for Vanguard and keep it here in case anyone wants to trade/sell.

I play, so does Mr. Tea on here. I love the artwork, I even quit pokemon tourneys for it.

Seyfried is 7$ and Lion Heat is 12$ get your facts right!

Here's a list of what I have if anyone wants to trade/buy:

RRR's:

Dragonic Overlord x1
Aleph x3
Seal Dragon, Blockade x2
Cocoa x1
Asura Kaiser x1

RR's:

Vortex Dragon x2
Conroe x2
Chocolat x1
Mocha x1
Maiden of Libra x1
Barri x1
Gust Jinn x1

i started playing idk like maybe a month, month and a half ago and i really love the game, i almost have a real royal paladin deck built, plus im working on getting OTT finished(if anyone wants to trade, i have Vanguard trades on my trade thread, i just updated them today)

Is there any free sites I can play this on? I want to stick to Pokemon IRL, but if there is an online version that doesn't cost money (or that only cost a little bit, for example: $5), I'll play online. I'm hooked on the Anime, the game looks fun! (if I did play IRL, I would have no one to play with)

Me and my littlebro have been buying packs of Cardfight Vanguard and so far I've had more lucky pulls than him, even though it's a single RRR and a single RR.

Also is it just me or are all the chicks on the cards hawt. Mmmmmhhhhmmmmm. Dat Mocha, Madame Mirage, Redshoe Milly, Clara, Dragon Dancer Monica, etc.

ThePhamily said:
Me and my littlebro have been buying packs of Cardfight Vanguard and so far I've had more lucky pulls than him, even though it's a single RRR and a single RR.

Also is it just me or are all the chicks on the cards hawt. Mmmmmhhhhmmmmm. Dat Mocha, Madame Mirage, Redshoe Milly, Clara, Dragon Dancer Monica, etc.

What were the RRR and the RR?

The RRR was Asura Kaiser, which Littlebro got today in a pack which was so cool, and the RR was a Battle Sister, Mocha. We both got a RR each today and those were Maiden of Libra and his Demon Slaying Knight Lohengrin.

Hoping to try out Vanguard sometime, some of my local card shops apparently don't carry the game right now so my best chance is at Wal-Mart where I could get 2 Starter Decks for $15 each If that's what they're going for.

Back