Cardfight!! Vaguard Group Discussion

Glaceon said:
I thought Vanguard was super cheap :/

TBH it's not cheap, but its not over priced like the only really expensive cards are SP's which have other forms that are less and are lower rarity.

Glaceon said:
I thought Vanguard was super cheap :/

Kaijudo will probably be much cheaper since it's being made by Wizards and Hasbro. Better pull rates and less expensive chase rares in Kaijudo compared to Vanguard which is imported from Singapore.

I've been looking at random cards online for the heck of it, and I noticed; some versions of cards (like Blaster Blade) don't have their skills printed on them. Examples below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cardfight-Vanguard-Blaster-Blade-BT01-002EN-RRR-Rare-Mint-Fast-Shipping-/251046471922?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a738928f2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bushiroad-Cardfight-Vanguard-Blaster-Blade-PR-0001EN-English-Ver-/261010530482?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc570a0b2

(yes I'm aware the black Blaster Blade is some sort of Promo)

One of my friends told me that Soul Saver Dragon is going for like $30 a piece, definitely a very solid card for Royal Paladins but the pull rate for it is a pain. Planning on running
Gold Paladins since the Starters for it came out at my store already. :)

Got one pack for no reason, kinda happy I did, the cards look awesome.

Highspeed, Brakki (Common)
Stealth Dragon, Dreadmaster (Common)
Little Sage, Marron (Common)
Ring Girl, Clara (Common)
Stealth Dragon, Voidmaster (Rare)

Don't know if that's good or not.

So my friend finally got me to watch 3 episodes of the anime, and I played 3 games using his Spike Brothers deck against his Granblue deck (I won 2 out of 3 times :D), and.... well I'm already hooked on the game. I definitely want to acquire my own cards and start playing more seriously.

Meaty said:
So my friend finally got me to watch 3 episodes of the anime, and I played 3 games using his Spike Brothers deck against his Granblue deck (I won 2 out of 3 times :D), and.... well I'm already hooked on the game. I definitely want to acquire my own cards and start playing more seriously.

Ew, Meaty's playing? I'm out.

Haha, jk.

Anyone know if our next set is out yet?

Zorua said:
Ew, Meaty's playing? I'm out.

Haha, jk.

Anyone know if our next set is out yet?

Im pretty sure its still on pre order, but i think it will come out soon because someone said their store already has the trial decks.

Gahh now I'm addicted to the anime. xD I can't wait until the next time I go to league, I'm probably gonna spend more time on Vanguard than Pokemon lol.

Meaty said:
Gahh now I'm addicted to the anime. xD I can't wait until the next time I go to league, I'm probably gonna spend more time on Vanguard than Pokemon lol.

20476723.jpg

Meaty said:

When we go to league, vanguard is all Zorua and i play. The only time we play pokemon there is when we have to play each other for a game or have played way too many games of vanguard, and have to take a break.

HenryP said:

Hahahaha that will probably happen. Good thing Regionals is over, and I'm not going to Nats, but there is a chance I'll go to Worlds and do Grinders.

OH MY GOD, THE SP's LOVE ME

Just pulled a SP Ruin Shade.

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of running a two type deck, like Narukami and Kagero if it is even possible?
I really want to do it but if it restricts something I want to know about it.

Can anyone give me kagero skeleton list?

Just get a Kagero Starter and that's your skeleton list right there. Really the Starter Decks in this TCG are so well built that it blows anything I've seen from other Preconstructed decks in various TCG's I've played. Not even Pokemon TCG Starters are that well built especially Yu-Gi-Oh!, My biggest complaint about Vanguard so far is that there's more luck than skill.

Cardfight!! Vanguard plays just like the Naruto CCG by Bandai, you always come so close to winning by dealing 5 damage to your Opponent's Vanguard only to lose cause you didn't draw into that heal trigger you needed to stay in the game or you couldn't topdeck a critical trigger to deal that extra point of damage for the win. Most close games I've played always seem to come down to that.

Started playing this game yesterday, bought two Gold Paladin Decks. I need to get more of the harder stuff like Ezel and Mark though..

Already got 1 Ezel for my Gold Paladin's, need at least 1 more. Funny story though, one of my friends plays Gold Paladins like I do and he managed to pull off the Ezel Combo on Turn 3 and gets a front row of 3 Grade 3's out including the one that comes in the Starter deck.

He told me that his main deck is going to be Royal Paladin's with Buster Blade. Aside from that my deck still struggles a bit against Nova Grappler and Spike Brothers both decks are just ridiculous when played against. One of those decks runs like 11+ Stand Triggers where I'm just overwhelmed by it completely.

Back