Cardfight!! Vaguard Group Discussion

Jay said:
4.99 for a 5-card pack at Target? How is that inexpensive...

What is Target even doing? >_>

You can get them for 4$ at any other store that sells them, or 3$ online.

Besides, from what I heard, most of the cards in Vanguard are actually playable, unlike Pokemon where one set only has 10% of the cards as playable.

And because set 6 just came out, set 1 and 2 boxes are decreasing in price, i have seen set 1 and 2 drop from 80 to 70 on one website, whereas set 6 is 80

If you play cardfight, message me now!

I have just got into it in the last couple weeks and have fallen in love. I even got 3 of my friends and my brother to start playing.

I'm working on my OTT deck right now <3

GHJamesGH said:
If you play cardfight, message me now!

I have just got into it in the last couple weeks and have fallen in love. I even got 3 of my friends and my brother to start playing.

I'm working on my OTT deck right now <3

I love OTT im like 9-10 cards away from finishing it, and about 6 cards away from finishing my royal paladins.

Four of us pokemon players getting to this game. Ordered a combined five BT06 Boxes.

Anyone know how hard the pull rates are for Blond Ezel|?

DarknessGrace said:
I love OTT im like 9-10 cards away from finishing it, and about 6 cards away from finishing my royal paladins.

I have a complete deck, I just need to playtest some to find the right ratios for a couple cards. It is a really solid deck, good choice on making it.

GHJamesGH said:
I have a complete deck, I just need to playtest some to find the right ratios for a couple cards. It is a really solid deck, good choice on making it.

i like the deck because of how you can control your hand with this deck and also i figured, if i didnt play the deck the stuff in it would be good enough trade bait, and that i can get stuff for other decks instead.

Riskbreakers said:
Four of us pokemon players getting to this game. Ordered a combined five BT06 Boxes.

Anyone know how hard the pull rates are for Blond Ezel|?

From what i know the ratios are 3RRRs and 5RR's per box, so i guess you can never know.

GHJamesGH said:

I would have made OTT had I watched the anime before I started playing. Misaki is such a cool character lol.

Gold Pallys isn't all too bad though. I won my first tournament and pulled an Islode/Isleut through prizes.

I really have to start getting into this game, I've heard a lot about it on the forums. Where is a good place to pick up the cards?

Riskbreakers said:
I would have made OTT had I watched the anime before I started playing. Misaki is such a cool character lol.

Gold Pallys isn't all too bad though. I won my first tournament and pulled an Islode/Isleut through prizes.

Misaki is one of my favorite characters. I love how whenever someone gets loud, she yells at them to shut up, i just got up to when Emi learned how to play.

From what I've seen so far the cards are pretty cheap compared to some of the other trading card game series out there. Even the Japanese edition cards are fairly cheap. The only problem is that there isn't any retailer near me that sells the cards, the closest is like 6 hours away so I don't even wanna do that! I'm mainly gonna buy them off Toywiz and Amazon.

Yeah, she was a big inspiration when picking the deck I first wanted to build. That episode where she memorized all the cards in her deck when she put them on the bottom made me freak out lol

Not sure what to get for my first deck. Dragonic Overlord Trial Deck or Resonance Of The Thunder Dragon Deck.....any thoughts?

Lately I've been obsessed with these cards, I was wondering which Trial Deck do you think I should pick up? I was thinking of picking up the "Slash of Silver Wolf" deck but I'm not sure. Please help!

*UPDATE*
Just ordered the Slash of Silver Wolf Trial Deck as well as the Resonance of Thunder Dragon Trial Deck off Amazon. *Free Shipping, Wooo!*

Dragon Pokémon said:
Not sure what to get for my first deck. Dragonic Overlord Trial Deck or Resonance Of The Thunder Dragon Deck.....any thoughts?
Ordering a Resonance of Thunder Dragon and a Slash of Silver Wolf Trial Deck I am also Get the Dragonic Overlord Deck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-UQsVW4-MU

disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png

Apparently this abomination of a dub was done by some people in Singapore or something... On a happier note, I finished the first season of the anime (subbed, not this garbage...)

Back