• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Clear Arceus Sleeves

no but what ones do you want i got to league saturday everyone there will have them.

RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Clear Arceus Sleeves

My Salamence LV X for your Uxie LV X?

shadoworganoid said:
Flygon IS worth a bit more, so can I throw in like 10 bucks and get the Amparos Great as well?

Well, not selling much ATM...probably just the Playmat and the Lithographs. Also have a possible deal in the works involving the Ampharos, so will likely pass.

Shakespeare said:
I need:
x1 Luxray GL Lv X RR
x1 Snorlax Lv X RR
x1 Flygon Lv X RR
x1 Dialga G Lv X PT

I have:
x2 RH Moonlight Stadium
xX RH Poke Turn
xX RH Energy Gain
xX RH SP Radar
xX Luxray GL RR - have RH
x2 Garchomp C RH
xX RH Great Balls
xX Unown G RH
xX Warp Points RH
xX Roseanne's Research RH - I really hate to offer these...
xX Foil Energy HP

Let me know what you think.

Eh...most of those are low wants now that Arceus is out. Have any of that set?

Lucario_aura_wielder said:

NO you weren't LOL! Anyway, I'll check your list at some point, but you can speed things up by letting me know what you have of my wants. Not trading my nice HGSS cards for less than high wants.

eevee said:
My Salamence LV X for your Uxie LV X?

Nah, you wouldn't want to trade with me...I'm a liberal!

RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Arceus Set Cards

I don't mind. I just really need an Uxie X.

RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Arceus Set Cards

eevee said:
I don't mind. I just really need an Uxie X.

Good for you...maybe we can work across the aisles for a trade!

I think I have Salamence X coming in on a trade already. Any chance you have or can snag a Gengar X? Also interested in these:

6. Mothim
8. Salamence x2
50. Wormadam (2 RH)
51. Wormadam (1 RH)
57. Plant Cloak Burmy (1RH)
85. Department Store Girl (1RH)
97. Gengar LV X (trading)

I already traded my Gengar X. I know emoto444 has a Gengar X and was interested in the Sally X. I will ask him and see if he still wants the Sally X.

Snorlax X in the mostly wanted out of that huge list.
Need any of the stuff I listed for just that?

I will have Arceus stuff posted soon...

Shakespeare said:
Snorlax X in the mostly wanted out of that huge list.
Need any of the stuff I listed for just that?

I will have Arceus stuff posted soon...

OK, LMK when you get them. Most interested in these:

Want these reverse holo:
x2 Wormadam Sand Cloak
x2 Wormadam Plant Cloak
x2 Wormadam Trash Cloak
x3 Mothim (RH or holo)
x3 Burmy Plant Cloak
x3 Burmy Trash Cloak
x3 Burmy Sand Cloak

x1 Gengar X
x1 Arceus X (each type)
xX Expert Belt RH

Bump, my friends.

konter_j8902 said:
cml for garchomp x

Only thing you have that I need is:
Gengar x

Hey, I recently found out I can actually use that Jap Typhlosion Great...

With that in mind, I dont really want to trade off Flygon X for it.

Im willing to trade Flygon X am possibly somthing else for your Lugia Legend (top and bottom) Or Ho-oh Legend (top and bottom)

lmk.
I would love to work out a deal.

shadoworganoid said:
Hey, I recently found out I can actually use that Japanese Typhlosion Great...

With that in mind, I don't really want to trade off Flygon X for it.

Im willing to trade Flygon X am possibly somthing else for your Lugia Legend (top and bottom) Or Ho-oh Legend (top and bottom)

lmk.
I would love to work out a deal.

Sorry, don't really need a Flygon X, so...would trade a TyphoGr for it, but not a legend.

Okay, let me try this....

What are the different options avalible to me in hopes of getting your Legend??? (either)

shadoworganoid said:
Okay, let me try this....

What are the different options avalible to me in hopes of getting your Legend??? (either)

Well, check my wants and make a fair offer to those. The two-card legends are worth about $40-50 compared to a Gengar X that's worth $25-30.

do you happen to have another Pika X? just to let you know it is only worth about $20. and that is what I would trade in value for it. more interested in that then HGSS.

Hi Catbus! I have 1 RH Double Colorless Energy From HGSS. Would you be interested? I am interested in your Smoochum 1stED mint from HGSS. Let's work out something! LMK :D.

richkid50000 said:
do you happen to have another Pika X? just to let you know it is only worth about $20. and that is what I would trade in value for it. more interested in that then HGSS.

Go ahead and make an offer to my wants. I might part with one if the offer's right.

BTW, you've probably heard it before, but that pikachu banner is a real pain! It scrolls slowly on my rig anyway! :p

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Hi Catbus! I have 1 RH Double Colorless Energy From HGSS. Would you be interested? I am interested in your Smoochum 1stED mint from HGSS. Let's work out something! LMK :D.

Sure. Want to trade them straight up?

Catbus said:
Well, check my wants and make a fair offer to those. The two-card legends are worth about $40-50 compared to a Gengar X that's worth $25-30.

Well, I was looking over your list of wants. I have these:

Garchomp SV x2
Luxray GL x2
Omastar MD (RH) x1
Empoleon MD (RH) x1
Mothim PA (Holo) x1
Wormadam PA (RH) x1
Burmy Sandy Cloak PA (RH) x1

(All are mint)
So perhaps we have a good starting point? I can still add a good Lv X if I need to...

Please dont say just yes or no. Im trying to work out a deal here.

lmk or Counter please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back