• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Arceus Set Cards

shadoworganoid said:
Well, I was looking over your list of wants. I have these:

Garchomp SV x2
Luxray GL x2
Omastar MD (RH) x1
Empoleon MD (RH) x1
Mothim PA (Holo) x1
Wormadam PA (RH) x1
Burmy Sandy Cloak PA (RH) x1

(All are mint)
So perhaps we have a good starting point? I can still add a good Lv X if I need to...

Please don't say just yes or no. Im trying to work out a deal here.

lmk or Counter please.

I think at this point, I'd probably need Gengar X to be part of the deal to trade away a Legend. I do like these also:

Mothim PA (Holo) x1
Wormadam PA (RH) x1

RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Arceus Set Cards

So your saying you would do the Lugia Legend (top and bottom) for
Mothim PA (Holo) x1
Wormadam PA (RH) x1
Gengar Lv X

Is that right?

shadoworganoid said:
So your saying you would do the Lugia Legend (top and bottom) for
Mothim PA (Holo) x1
Wormadam PA (RH) x1
Gengar Lv X

Is that right?

I might, although that's pretty lean still, would be nice to add some more to the Gengar. Just depends what other offers I'm getting at the time.

Here's another offer I've received for one of the Legends:

x2 uxie (league version)
x2 palkia g
x1 porygon z lv.x
x1 pack of 60 silver pikachu sleeves
x1 switch RH (from sw)
x1 pokehealer + RH
x2 mesprit (la) RH
x1 azelf (la) RH
x1 shiney milotic
x1 shiney relicanth

The sleeves alone are worth about $50.

Well ultimately its up to you. However, you do have 2 of them...

I wouldnt mind trading several Lv X cards I suppose. Or EX cards...

my
sw furret rh
lux gl
sp radar rh
cyrus rh
mothim holo
1-1 wormdam sand rh
your
great donphan x1
lmk or counter

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
my
sw furret rh
lux gl
sp radar rh
cyrus rh
mothim holo
1-1 wormdam sand rh
your
great donphan x1

My:
Great Donphan

Your:
x1 colorless arceus
x1 dark arceus
x1 grass arceus
x1 eletric arceus
x1 cyrus rh
x1 mothim holo
x1 1-1 wormdam sand rh

x1 Garchomp C RH
x1,2, or 3 Garchomp SV
x2 Lv 17 Yanma SV RH
3 Uxies when i get them.

What do you mean by the Pikachu Banner I love it.

also have these unlisted:
fighting arceus
lightning arceus
dark arceus
colorless arceus

richkid50000 said:
x1 Garchomp C RH
x1,2, or 3 Garchomp SV
x2 Lv 17 Yanma SV RH
3 Uxies when i get them.

What do you mean by the Pikachu Banner I love it.

also have these unlisted:
fighting arceus
lightning arceus
dark arceus
colorless arceus

The banner's OK expept it's so huge that it slows down the page when I try and scroll past it. It almost freezes the page for a second. It's really annoying when you have several posts/page and you keep encountering it!

Anyway, I'll pass. Don't really want to trade Pika X for a bunch of rares. If you get a Gengar X or Arceus X and want to do a trade, LMK.

I need x2 Expert Belts. Please CML.

which arceus X i am getting 2 probably.

Cml for great donphan and great crobat

Catbus said:
Go ahead and make an offer to my wants. I might part with one if the offer's right.

BTW, you've probably heard it before, but that pikachu banner is a real pain! It scrolls slowly on my rig anyway! :p

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Hi Catbus! I have 1 RH Double Colorless Energy From HGSS. Would you be interested? I am interested in your Smoochum 1stED mint from HGSS. Let's work out something! LMK :D.

Sure. Want to trade them straight up?

Yes. I sent you a PM to finalize :D:D.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Sure. Want to trade them straight up?

Yes. I sent you a PM to finalize :D:D.

OK. Anything else you need or are we just trading 1 card each? :D I don't mind, just wondering....:p

Muddy68 said:

Mine are all JPN you know, right?

richkid50000 said:

The GOOD one! Seriously dude, drop that banner to please don't post here anymore. It's just not worth it. Ruins the experience.

icman92 said:
Cml for great donphan and great crobat

Like these:
Salmence Lv.x
2 expert belts
1 wormadam trash cloak ( if RH)

as in the 2 bodies one? if so i am getting the tin version. do you have any interest in Flygon X. and i dropped the banner now i have my thread advertising in there.

Hey I noticed that u wanted a Japanese Vending Mew Promo on Rayquauza's thread, do you still need or do you need any other older Japanese cards? CML please. I'm interested in you Japanese cards from Dpt1 to Dpt4. Thanks

richkid50000 said:
as in the 2 bodies one? if so i am getting the tin version. do you have any interest in Flygon X. and i dropped the banner now i have my thread advertising in there.

Richkid, I apologize if you removed your banner just for me. It's annoying, but then so am I if I make you change your signature... I like pikachu a lot, so just keep your banner, OK? ;)

As for the Arceus X, I am looking for the ones that aren't the two body promo one. Guess either would be OK.

shpunto9 said:
Hey I noticed that u wanted a Japanese Vending Mew Promo on Rayquauza's thread, do you still need or do you need any other older Japanese cards? CML please. I'm interested in you Japanese cards from Dpt1 to Dpt4. Thanks

Well, I was really just looking for anything to add up to the value of the HGSS lithographs I was offering Ray808, didn't really want the vending mew, although might I guess for a good trade. Is there a link to a pix of it? I really want some Arceus movie promo energies. They look like these:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Grass_Energy_-_Movie_Random_Pack.jpg

Have any for trade?

My
Gengar Lv. X

Your
Flygon Lv. X
Mewtwo Lv. X (Pack)

or counter :)

Catbus said:
OK. Anything else you need or are we just trading 1 card each? :D I don't mind, just wondering....:p

Muddy68 said:

Mine are all JPN you know, right?

richkid50000 said:

The GOOD one! Seriously dude, drop that banner to please don't post here anymore. It's just not worth it. Ruins the experience.

Like these:
Salmence Lv.x
2 expert belts

I only have the sally x

emoto4444 said:
My
Gengar Lv. X

Your
Flygon Lv. X
Mewtwo Lv. X (Pack)

or counter :)

Nah, I'll pass. Already have x2 JPN Gengar X, so not trading a ton for an ENG one right now. Will maybe CYL and make a counter if you'd like.

Like these:
Salmence Lv.x
2 expert belts

I only have the sally x

Great Donphan for Salamence X.

i would appreciate a counter :), unless you would do 1-1 gengar for flygon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back