• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Arceus Set Cards

richkid50000 said:
can you add something? are you interested in any of the arceus cards i have? i have a holo mothim.

Add to what, for what?

RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Arceus Set Cards

You considering parting with your Luxray GL X?

Check my list if you find anything.

The flygon X trade. i also like luxray X

Deep Balance said:
You considering parting with your Luxray GL X?

Check my list if you find anything.

Sorry, didn't see anything for Luxy, but you can always check my wants and make a great offer.

richkid50000 said:
The flygon X trade. i also like luxray X

Ahh, right. Well, again, don't NEED another Flygon X, so not trading for it at value. If you want to do a Flygon X for Pika M X, I will do that because it's a good deal, but if we're trading at fair value, then no, I'll pass, cause I'd like my cards (Pika M plus whatever I'd have to add to make the deal even in value) better. Make sense? It's kind of up to how much you want the PikaX (I traded more than value for mine too, cause...well, I wanted one! :D)

Go ahead and check my Arceus wants. Would trade the Pika M X for a bunch of Arceuses.

RE: * C A T B U S * Looking for Arceuses

i am probably getting a full set of arceus 1-9 soon. plus i got the Uxies in yesterday if you want to maybe do the HGSSS common/uncommon trade. also do you happen to have 2 Flygon rr?

richkid50000 said:
i am probably getting a full set of arceus 1-9 soon. plus i got the Uxies in yesterday if you want to maybe do the HGSSS common/uncommon trade. also do you happen to have 2 Flygon rr?

Well, I can't keep track of what you're wanting/offering...HGSS commons, uxies, arceuses, Pika M X's, Flygons....:p

Make an offer and we can go from there. I have Flygons left, but not a lot, just traded two and so have only 4-5 left and they will not be cheap.

So, offer Arceuses for HGSS commons/uncommons/rares and I can counter, how about that?

okay if i get my arceus can i do some of them for a Pikachu X? or all of them for that and 2 Flygon RR?

richkid50000 said:
okay if i get my arceus can i do some of them for a Pikachu X? or all of them for that and 2 Flygon RR?

Perhaps for the Pika X, not likely to trade away a Flygon for Arceuses. Get them and then make an offer. Pretty hard to speculate until you have your cards.

I don't have any Water Arceus. Would you be fine with this offer?

My-
Normal Arceus
Grass Arceus
Mothim AA

Your-
1-1-2 Jumpluff HG
1 Rainbow Energy HG

LMK

I need all 5 of your Spititomb. I have x2 Arceus Psychic

I'm interested in your Lugia Legend set. I have 1 of each Arceus, anything we can work out? =3

Mudkip said:
I don't have any Water Arceus. Would you be fine with this offer?

My-
Normal Arceus
Grass Arceus
Mothim AA

Your-
1-1-2 Jumpluff HG
1 Rainbow Energy HG

LMK

Sounds OK.

SotS said:
I'm interested in your Lugia Legend set. I have 1 of each Arceus, anything we can work out? =3

Will take more than the Arceuses, you'd have to throw in 1-2 X's too.

Muddy68 said:
I need all 5 of your Spititomb. I have x2 Arceus Psychic

They're all JPN you know, right?

I am cool with that. I just really need them. What is your offer?

Which X's exactly? Don't really know what kind you're thinking...

RE: Catbus' Trading Thread

i`ll trade you my Dialga Lv X
for your Blaziken fb Lv x

Muddy68 said:
I am cool with that. I just really need them. What is your offer?

I'll check and get back to you...or...you could make an offer. :p

SotS said:
Which X's exactly? Don't really know what kind you're thinking...

Well, check my wants. Looking for Gengar X and the two Arceus non-promos at this point. Might take a Tangrowth X, although have 3 of the JPN versions! :rolleyes:

hermen said:
i`ll trade you my Dialga Lv X
for your Blaziken fb Lv x

Pass, sorry, not looking for any Dialga X's, G or otherwise.

My
x1 or 2 Arceus Psychic
for your
x5 Spiritomb PA JP?

Muddy68 said:
My
x1 or 2 Arceus Psychic
for your
x5 Spiritomb PA JP?

Nah, don't need Arceuses that badly! Might do a Spiritomb for an Arceus. There value is actually about the same, and my Advent of Arceus Spiritombs are all 1st edition.

Ok, anything that I can add? I need 3 Spiritomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back