• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Arceus Set Cards

Catbus said:
Nah, I'll pass. Already have x2 JPN Gengar X, so not trading a ton for an ENG one right now. Will maybe CYL and make a counter if you'd like.

Like these:
Salmence Lv.x
2 expert belts
1 wormadam trash cloak ( if RH)

I only have the sally x

Great Donphan for Salamence X.
Can I get some hgss commons and uncommons with it? Just a few
Instead of donphan can I get ampharos

RE: * C A T B U S * [H] All HGSS Legends, Greats, Lithographs [W] Arceus Set Cards

icman92 said:
Great Donphan for Salamence X.

Can I get some hgss commons and uncommons with it? Just a few
Instead of donphan can I get ampharos

Commons and uncommons, yes. I'd pass on the Ampharos swap though as I just have 1 and already have a Salamence X, so would rather keep the Ampharos. I have a spare Donphan, so would trade that for the Sally X.

Catbus said:
Commons and uncommons, yes. I'd pass on the Ampharos swap though as I just have 1 and already have a Salamence X, so would rather keep the Ampharos. I have a spare Donphan, so would trade that for the Sally X.

Ok what commons and uncommons could I get

icman92 said:
Ok what commons and uncommons could I get

What do you desire?

So the 2 body non promo? and meteor blast i am guessing or psychic bolt? and any interest in Flygon X? getting a new banner from IFX anyway so i dont mind.

richkid50000 said:
So the 2 body non promo? and meteor blast i am guessing or psychic bolt? and any interest in Flygon X? getting a new banner from IFX anyway so i don't mind.

meteor blast or psychic bolt

Also, Flygon X would work, if it is minty fresh.

this is exactly how it came out of the pack. it is curling up on both sides but that seems to happen to most X's that i pull.

Catbus said:
What do you desire?

Interested in the bill, unown flash, delibird, and pichu,and if you have any pikachu

would you do
my
Gengar Lv. X

Your
Flygon Lv. X

richkid50000 said:
this is exactly how it came out of the pack. it is curling up on both sides but that seems to happen to most X's that i pull.

Well, that would probably work.

emoto4444 said:
would you do
my
Gengar Lv. X

Your
Flygon Lv. X

No thanks.

icman92 said:
Interested in the bill, unown flash, delibird, and pichu,and if you have any pikachu

Well, Pichu's a holo rare. Can do the delibird, unown flash and a Pikachu, I suppose. The Bill's are pending out.

Catbus said:
Well, that would probably work.

emoto4444 said:
would you do
my
Gengar Lv. X

Your
Flygon Lv. X

No thanks.

Well, Pichu's a holo rare. Can do the delibird, unown flash and a Pikachu, I suppose. The Bill's are pending out.[/QUOTE]

Ok Let me think about it and ill post later if i will and I didn't realize pichu was a holo rare

Okay didnt really Get that but what could i get for it?

richkid50000 said:
Okay didnt really Get that but what could i get for it?

Pikachu M Lv X

just 1? that seems like a lot to me unless its the pack.

richkid50000 said:
just 1? that seems like a lot to me unless its the pack.

Well, do n't really need Flygon X. It's not on my wants at all, so I'd do the trade, but am OK passing too. I only have 1 Pika M X for trade, it's the card not the pack.

If you wanted to sell:
x2 Jumpluff HG
x1 Hoppip HG
x1 Skiploom HG
x1 Double Colorless Energy HG
x1 Rainbow Energy SS
How much would each card cost?

Mudkip said:
If you wanted to sell:
x2 Jumpluff HG
x1 Hoppip HG
x1 Skiploom HG
x1 Double Colorless Energy HG
x1 Rainbow Energy SS
How much would each card cost?

Not really selling small stuff, just playmats and rare cards like the lithographs. Anyway, I'd trade all but the DCE for Arceus cards, check my list. Need your Mothim. Have any Arceuses or RH Wormadams or Burmies?

Catbus said:
Not really selling small stuff, just playmats and rare cards like the lithographs. Anyway, I'd trade all but the DCE for Arceus cards, check my list. Need your Mothim. Have any Arceuses or RH Wormadams or Burmies?

I don't have any RH Wormadam or Burmy, but I do have Grass, Normal, and Lightning Arceus. LMK if you need those.

Mudkip said:
I don't have any RH Wormadam or Burmy, but I do have Grass, Normal, and Lightning Arceus. LMK if you need those.

Sure, interested in the Arceus. Have any water Arceus for trade?

can you add something? are you interested in any of the arceus cards i have? i have a holo mothim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back