Pokemon Changing Pokemon types

I actually made a national dex list in my computor with the changes I would make regarding some pokémon and their types...

Also, I don't give a damn if it would unbalance the starter triangle, Charizard should have been Fire/Dragon since the beginning! Not making it a dragon-type, it's one of the biggest fails of GameFreak imo...

frostwind said:
I would love if they had added more types to the standard pokemon.
Gothitelle is a gothic psychic that has to do with night, that screams psy/dark
Haxorus could have been drg/fgt. Makes sense plus itd make ice neutral.

And samurott/dewott should of been fighting types, along with that snot bear

Lol they can't change Haxorus like that silly...he would be so over powering xD

I always wanted Ninetails to be fire psychic...idk why...

The Dusknoir line just looks like Ghost/Dark to me. I would want that, but then the guys over at Smogon would go "OMG EVIOLITE DUSCLOPS IS SO BROKEN LOLOL".

catutie said:
I always wanted Ninetails to be fire psychic...idk why...

Actually, when you read its Pokédex entries, I could see that (or perhaps even Ghost).

I see Ninetales as more of a Fire/Darkm dark type... the "curse" it lays on people sounds like it'd be something more dark.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
I see Ninetales as more of a Fire/Darkm dark type... the "curse" it lays on people sounds like it'd be something more dark.

Although Curse is a Ghost-type move.

I think ninetales should be a fire type with one of 2 abillities: esp, gives stab to psychic moves and ghostly, gives stab to ghost moves.

CMP said:
Actually, when you read its Pokédex entries, I could see that (or perhaps even Ghost).

It always has had abilities that lean toward psychic also in the show...

Liepard could have a second normal type. But there would be too many normal typesin unova. Cincinno should have a secondary Fighting type. That way, it can be more useful. If Gothitelle gets changed to Dark (good Idea), I would change reuniclus to Electric. Considering its a cell. Or water.

Sorry, I don't get that. How can something be normal when its dark? And Pokemon doesn't care about a Pokemon's actual usefulness-actually, Cincinno is better as a normal type in my opinion, that way he isn't overshadowed by Mienshao. How does Reuniclus look anything like electric to you? Just saying, it has nothing to do with electrcity.

Anyway, some other changes I thought of would be Samurott being fighting instead of Emboar. Seriously, Emboar is a fat pig and Samurott is a swordsman. Which seems more like a fighting type to you? Also, Victini should have been pure fire. It has no psychic powers whatsoever-it can't even learn Calm Mind! All Psychic does is give it one useful resistance (fighting) in exchange for two semi-important weaknesses.

Ninetales Ghost/Fire
Noctowl Psychic/Flying
Golduck Psychic/Flying
Dragonite Water/Dragon with Levitate
BW Pokedex for Dnite "It is said to make its home somewhere in the sea. It guides crews of shipwrecks to shore."
Aerodactyl Rock/Dragon with Levitate

Dark Void said:
Sorry, I don't get that. How can something be normal when its dark? And Pokemon doesn't care about a Pokemon's actual usefulness-actually, Cincinno is better as a normal type in my opinion, that way he isn't overshadowed by Mienshao. How does Reuniclus look anything like electric to you? Just saying, it has nothing to do with electrcity.

Anyway, some other changes I thought of would be Samurott being fighting instead of Emboar. Seriously, Emboar is a fat pig and Samurott is a swordsman. Which seems more like a fighting type to you? Also, Victini should have been pure fire. It has no psychic powers whatsoever-it can't even learn Calm Mind! All Psychic does is give it one useful resistance (fighting) in exchange for two semi-important weaknesses.

Oh DV...did you learn about cells in school. Brain cells to be exact. Electrical energy :D electric psychic would be awesome :D. When it uses Psyshock it would be...literal xD

Emboar should have been Fire/Ground because pigs like mud. Samurott would be good as Water/Fighting. Serperior...uhhhhh idk.

Ice? It looks nothing like an ice type...I think serperior is best as a dragon or pure grass. Remember, it is the royal Pokemon, and since gen 1 dragons have been "royal". The only other type it could be is poison, since its a snake and snakes are poisoness, but poison doesn't really fit well with royalty.

catutie said:
No Serperior could be Grass/Ice...yes....I do like that idea.

<3

Dragons royal? Since when?
Even though I think Dragon/Ice/Steel fitting it. For some reason.

I agree with the person who said Ninetails should be Dark, and the person who said Glalie should also be dark.
In fact, a whole lot of Pokemon should be dark.

Get rid off the Pokemon whose typing is random.

Dark Void said:
Ice? It looks nothing like an ice type...I think serperior is best as a dragon or pure grass. Remember, it is the royal Pokemon, and since gen 1 dragons have been "royal". The only other type it could be is poison, since its a snake and snakes are poisoness, but poison doesn't really fit well with royalty.

Ice is clean and sparkling like royalty....

There isn't anything in Serperior's design/color scheme to suggest Ice but since its a serpent and learns dragon tail, I can definitely see it being Grass/Dragon. On the other hand I can also see it being a poison type and learning more attacks like Poison Tail and Poison Jab.

Solrock should be a fire type, its only based off the sun...

Also, I think that the only reason why pokemon like Charizard and Gyarados are flying types is because there weren't abilities in the first games and they didn't want to explain how they could be hit by ground type attacks... If they were to have been released after abilities, I would guess they would be dragon types like they deserve to be.

Back