Charganium's Fakes: It's been 3,000 years.

What set should the next 6 cards be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Delta

• VS

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Final Frontier

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/21/11: Meganium. 60 cards so far!

47bennyg said:
Gosh... Do you really need any more Meganiums!?!?!? lol. Very nice Char. The background to Meganium is beautiful.

I need an army of Meganiums so I can cleanse the world of Teddiursas.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/21/11: Meganium EX. 61 cards so far!

meganium_ex_by_charganium-d47ty7b.png

I wonder if you could have 4 Meganium ex and 4 Meganium EX in your deck..

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/26/11: Wobbuffet EX. 62 cards so far!

That Meganium is technically my edited version :)

Loving Wobbuffet though, tis one of my "guilty pleasure" Pokemon.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/26/11: Wobbuffet EX. 62 cards so far!

aschefield101 said:
That Meganium is technically my edited version :)

Loving Wobbuffet though, tis one of my "guilty pleasure" Pokemon.

Wobbuffets are awesome. They can destroy Pokémon about 20 levels higher, and they're just so darn cute!

I can add you in the Illus. if you like :)

wailord_ex_by_charganium-d47wbm9.png

Overpowered stuffs FTW! Played with the holo settings on this one for more color contrast, think it turned out well.

lugia_ex_by_charganium-d47wfip.png

I'm on a roll today XD

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/26/11: Lugia EX. 64 cards so far!

The Pokemon picture is not supposed to cover any "important" information, even if it's only a little bit and is obvious. For example, Lugia's tail should not cover the Ability icon.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/26/11: Ho-oh EX. 65 cards so far!

ho_oh_ex_by_charganium-d47wjpf.png

I remember one time when my Togetic used Metronome in Silver.

TOGETIC used SACRED FIRE!

You ninja'd me before I posted a card that does exactly the opposite of what you said. Now I feel stupid.

Which program you use Char? Just wondering whatever it is if it has a similar tool to Photoshop and "feather". That'd help with the stuff Glis was on about covering info etc (it creates a fading effect letting you see the underneath stuff while retaining the image, works really well sometimes)

You basically use the lasso tool, cut near the bit you want to partly remove and select feather at around 10px or so, press delete 2-3 times and voila, fading effect and visible info beneath :D

aschefield101 said:
Which program you use Char? Just wondering whatever it is if it has a similar tool to Photoshop and "feather". That'd help with the stuff Glis was on about covering info etc (it creates a fading effect letting you see the underneath stuff while retaining the image, works really well sometimes)

You basically use the lasso tool, cut near the bit you want to partly remove and select feather at around 10px or so, press delete 2-3 times and voila, fading effect and visible info beneath :D

I use GIMP, and yes it does have an eraser setting similar to that, used it on Lugia's wing.

Charganium said:
I use GIMP, and yes it does have an eraser setting similar to that, used it on Lugia's wing.

Ah right, something to watch for with those things then in prep for English EX cards ey :D

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/27/11: Ampharos EX. 66 cards so far!

Nice cards, Charg! However, I feel like you might want to change the effect of Blinding Bolt a bit, since the effect is pretty much auto-Paralysis. If you were able to attach the necessary Energy to Ampharos EX and kept using Blinding Bolt, your opponent could never attack -- a little one-sided. Perhaps a coin flip would be better?

CMP said:
Nice cards, Charg! However, I feel like you might want to change the effect of Blinding Bolt a bit, since the effect is pretty much auto-Paralysis. If you were able to attach the necessary Energy to Ampharos EX and kept using Blinding Bolt, your opponent could never attack -- a little one-sided. Perhaps a coin flip would be better?

http://pokebeach.com/scans/emerging-powers/30-beartic.jpg

Ampharos is better than Beartic, however, due to its typing.

Wow. That's crazy. And exactly why early cards > recent cards. Thanks for pointing that one out, Glis.

CMP, I think you had the wrong arrow there :p

garchomp_ex_by_charganium-d481hc1.png

Ovahpowerd stuffs. Yay.

RE: Charganium's fakes: On a roll! 8/27/11 UPDATE: Garchomp EX. 67 cards so far!

arceus_ex_by_charganium-d483g13.png

Was going to use some Explorers of Sky art, but Infernape was in the way.

RE: Charganium's fakes: On a Krookoroll! 8/29/11: Reuniclus. 70 cards so far!

raichu_by_charganium-d48945q.png

Card no. 6/99 (or 6/105) of HS-Kanto.

Speaking of Kanto..
hs_kanto_symbol_by_charganium-d4892sk.png

Oh, look. A symbol.

Back