Charganium's Fakes: It's been 3,000 years.

What set should the next 6 cards be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Delta

• VS

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Final Frontier

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 7/26/11: Dark Charizard. 48 cards so far!

So many Charizards! :p Definitely living up to your username.

Well done, Char.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 7/26/11: Dark Charizard. 48 cards so far!

The Charizard artwork looks so real. I like it. Do more damage for each prize they've taken and give an attack that helps it to KO more pokemon. Me gusta

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 7/30/11: Light Meganium. 49 cards so far!

light_meganium_by_charganium-d425ma7.png

Dark Charizard needs a buddy!

Meganium is looking good, but since Magical Leaf confuses it and the the illustration depicts it, why not call it Petal Dance? It's still a very nice card though. The ability is very fitting for what it is, and I like it. :p Great Job!

Well magical leaf is shown as pink in the game and anime so... Cool fakes as always Char.!

Looks good, Charg! I don't know about the Energy cost, though -- even with self-Confusion, a possible 120 for 1 Energy seems like a lot. I'd make it cost at least two Energies.

And both Charizard and Meganium have the same number (CG04) -- was this on purpose or an accident?

CMP said:
Looks good, Charg! I don't know about the Energy cost, though -- even with self-Confusion, a possible 120 for 1 Energy seems like a lot. I'd make it cost at least two Energies.

And both Charizard and Meganium have the same number (CG04) -- was this on purpose or an accident?

Accident! I'll fix the energy cost and the number today.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/1/11: Tangrowth. 50 cards so far!

tangrowth_by_charganium-d42cysm.png

One of the cards I'm going to stick in VS to make it not-so-boring. Once I've worked out the set list, I'll add a number.

It's my 50th card!!

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/2/11: Bayleef. 51 cards so far!

I think it might be the blank you're using, Charg, but the bottom of the Stage 1 Grass card seems to be moved to the right a few pixels (even with the flavor text bar). Just a heads up! :)

Cards are looking good, buddy! That Bayleef would be darn near impossible to KO -- just slowly chip away with Stomp and take a turn to heal as needed. Maybe it should require a coin flip?

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/2/11: Bayleef. 51 cards so far!

CMP said:
I think it might be the blank you're using, Charg, but the bottom of the Stage 1 Grass card seems to be moved to the right a few pixels (even with the flavor text bar). Just a heads up! :)

Cards are looking good, buddy! That Bayleef would be darn near impossible to KO -- just slowly chip away with Stomp and take a turn to heal as needed. Maybe it should require a coin flip?

It does.:p Thanks, I'll get to work on fixing the blank.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/10/11: Yet another Charizard! 52 cards so far!

charizard_by_charganium-d46474i.png

This was going to be done with ShiningBill's epic BW blanks, but I didn't know the password until this was done :p Art is by the amazing aschefield101. (So is the holo and the Ability symbol.)

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 8/14/11: Mew EX!!! 54 cards so far!

I believe this is the first EX BW fake card to be done. Neat my friend.
Have you ever thought of making a Charizard and Meganium Legend? It'd be freaking EPIC *-*
Nice job again Charg ;D

No, ShiningBill beat me to it. So it's the second.

Actually, I've had a spoiler for CML since April :p I might make it, if I stumble upon some really, really, really good art.

Mew is evil despite its cuteness. Nice EX Char!

Whats up with the little unowns at the bottom?

Back