Charganium's Fakes: It's been 3,000 years.

What set should the next 6 cards be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Delta

• VS

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Final Frontier

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/20/11: Meganium

Before you say anything..it's a flying type!
mantine_by_charganium-d3jlmp9.png

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/21/11: Mantine

Remoraid could act like some of the DP-on Unown's, being able to attach themselves as Poke Tool cards.

I wonder if they are going to be like Voltorb used to be, where they could be attached to a Pokemon and used like an energy card.
EDIT: Or I at least think it was Voltorb...

Gliscor's right.. except they're not Tools. That would limit you to 1 Remoraid, and we can't have that, can we?
remoraid_by_charganium-d3jnwmo.png

(And it was Electrode.)

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/22/11: Remoraid

Nice concept -- something similar to what I have planned for my Remoraid, actually. Good work, Char.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/24/11: Mamoswine. 37 cards so far!

I have a feeling that if this card was real, I'd be using Ancient Power more than Blizzard

Like the artwork, but not really looking so good. Like the attacks for it though. (Wailord).

Don't like the artwork much. Font is too small, and just so you know, its the wrong font! You probably know that though. Still, not trying to be mean! :)

GoobieDoob said:
Like the artwork, but not really looking so good. Like the attacks for it though. (Wailord).

Don't like the artwork much. Font is too small, and just so you know, its the wrong font! You probably know that though. Still, not trying to be mean! :)

Really? I'm going by Flame Claw's font guide for non-photoshop users. And what art don't you like? Mamoswine? Mew? Chandelure?

Looks great! Professional quality, and quite cool looking.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/29/11: Archeops. 39 cards so far!

These are progressively looking better! :0

You're using GIMP, right? If so, I have a tip for you when it comes to italicizing flavour text (PokeDex entries). Most programs give you the option of italic text, but GIMP doesn't for all fonts. You can use the Shear Tool on the flavour text box and change the Shear magnitude X to -10 or -15 to give it the slanted look. However, this also makes the text blurrier, so when you merge all your layers, be sure to select the flavour text area with the Rectangle Select Tool and increase the Sharpness by about 30-40%.

Nekoban Ryo said:

You're using GIMP, right? If so, I have a tip for you when it comes to italicizing flavour text (PokeDex entries). Most programs give you the option of italic text, but GIMP doesn't for all fonts. You can use the Shear Tool on the flavour text box and change the Shear magnitude X to -10 or -15 to give it the slanted look. However, this also makes the text blurrier, so when you merge all your layers, be sure to select the flavour text area with the Rectangle Select Tool and increase the Sharpness by about 30-40%.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Charganium said:
Nekoban Ryo said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

You're welcome! ^^

Also, when using this method, be sure to put a space before the second line of text, as shearing the text box shifts the first line to the right.

Back