Charganium's Fakes: It's been 3,000 years.

What set should the next 6 cards be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Delta

• VS

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Final Frontier

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/4/11: Arceus & Mewtwo LEGEND and a cool poll

Charganium said:
I looked at:
Rayquaza & Deoxys top
Kyogre & Groudon bottom
Entei & Raikou bottom.

Unless all 3 of my cards have printing errors in the exact same places...

Hold them under a light. Hold them at different angles. They're holo.

As far as I know, all holos DP and onward have foil that can be seen through the ink at certain angles. There were a couple of ADV promo cards (Mew delta and Pikachu) printed like this because they were being printed at the same time as DP cards. I'm not sure about the newer ones, though. I haven't been buying those.

Example:
248421_2070597133676_1507313034_32373418_4243765_n.jpg

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/6/11: Johto set list

They haven't done the foil like that since Stormfront, but I could be wrong (I'm often wrong. Don't hold it against me.)

New cards and an updated Mewtwo & Arceus coming tomorrow, along with the KANTO SET LIST!! YAAAY!!! (And by the way, how do you guys like the Johto list? I know it's a bit long.) And A PICTURE OF THE FOIL ON THE ENERGY SYMBOLS FOR ALL YOU NON-BELIEVERS. :p

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/7/11: Chandelure

I really like these Delta cards you're whipping up. :D

Nekoban Ryo said:
I really like these Delta cards you're whipping up. :D

My three favorite mechanics in Pokemon:
  • Delta
  • SP
  • Dual-types
In a bizarre twist of fate, I am at my computer and will be "whipping up" some more stuff.

I personally hated the Delta Species sets at first. I thought the mechanic was completely pointless. They're grown on me since, and I understand why they were made a bit more, but I still don't care a whole lot for them. However, the template you've been using looks cooler than those used for the official ones.

Nekoban Ryo said:
I personally hated the Delta Species sets at first. I thought the mechanic was completely pointless. They're grown on me since, and I understand why they were made a bit more, but I still don't care a whole lot for them. However, the template you've been using looks cooler than those used for the official ones.

Yeah, YakobtheRed did a good job on them. Which is why I modified them for the dual-type blanks..as seen here.EDIT: Wow, 66 views already.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/9/11: Omastar GL

The placement could use a little bit of work, but other than that, I like it.

I don't know if you did it on purpose, but I kind'a like how how you included the trainer's torso in the SP icon as opposed to just the head.

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/9/11: Omastar GL

I didn't do it on purpose, but I'm glad I did. Almost done with the 6 cards from Unova and VS! Looks like Johto is winning now. Vote, people, vote!! Kabutops GL

RE: Charganium's fakes UPDATE: 6/15/11: Qwilfish

Your cards could have a little more text a bit like Amphardos.

Something looks off about that Quilfish. I think it would bother me less if the blue and purple textures were swapped.

Interesting, nonetheless!

The second attack is correct but could be reworded to say, "Discard a Stadium card in play, if any."

Back