• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: x4 Kingdra! x2 Leafeon X! x2 Glaceon X! x2 Gliscor X! x3 TSD! Professor Playmat! Need DP-ON supporters

I have a RH claydol, i can trade, and i can add in some cards too

RE: x4 Kingdra! x2 Leafeon X! x2 Glaceon X! x2 Gliscor X! x3 TSD! Professor Playmat! Need DP-ON supporters

shaymin of the heart said:
I have a RH claydol, I can trade, and I can add in some cards too

Did you see anything else you wanted?

I'm just gettin reinvented into the game, I stopped a while back, and I'm guessing my deck needs some seriouse adjustments, u said u live in canada, judging by the # of cards do u have a store or something ... hopefully in toronto hahaha, just lemmi know aii, thanks man ... i prefer to do things in person, more reliable, no offense in any way .. kk Thanks

chanman45 said:
ESP said:
Sorry, I got a better deal.
oh well. Thanks anyway

Sorry for all the confusion but my other deal fell through. How many of those trainers would it take for a Kingdra? I have 5 Bebe's and 1 Felicity's.

hsingh27 said:
I'm just gettin reinvented into the game, I stopped a while back, and I'm guessing my deck needs some seriouse adjustments, u said u live in canada, judging by the # of cards do u have a store or something ... hopefully in toronto hahaha, just lemmi know aii, thanks man ... I prefer to do things in person, more reliable, no offense in any way .. kk Thanks
i live in barrie ontario. can't trade in person unless you go to tounaments maybe
ESP said:
chanman45 said:
ESP said:
Sorry, I got a better deal.
oh well. Thanks anyway

Sorry for all the confusion but my other deal fell through. How many of those trainers would it take for a Kingdra? I have 5 Bebe's and 1 Felicity's.

make an offer please

My 6 cards for 2 of your Kingdra?

I'll get back to you saturday

Why Saturday?

cause it's decked and i'm going to a br with it

Hello, how about my:
Cynthia's Feelings

For your:
Garchomp MT

LMK, thanks

Androman

androman said:
Hello, how about my:
Cynthia's Feelings

For your:
Garchomp MT

LMK, thanks

Androman

I would do that but it's a small trade and I want to see how well our 1st trade goes

cml for leafeon x and glacy x i am getting a IFDS box

Interested in the IFDS box if it's unopened

chanman45 said:
cause it's decked and I'm going to a br with it

Ok, I'll be waiting.

After I get the Porygon Z lv X, would you trade your Leafeon Lv X for my Uxie Lv X and a Cynthia's Feelings?

How much $ for the Proffesor playing mat?

ESP said:
chanman45 said:
cause it's decked and I'm going to a br with it

Ok, I'll be waiting.
okay
DarkJawa said:
After I get the Porygon Z lv X, would you trade your Leafeon Lv X for my Uxie Lv X and a Cynthia's Feelings?
don't need uxie lv x that much
Dr.empoleon said:
How much $ for the Proffesor playing mat?

How much can you offer?

Well i have know idea what it's worth so i have no idea... We will start the bidding at 30 bucks? Raise if needed.

My:
RH Claydol GE
x3 POV
x1 Roseannes

Your
Leafeon lv.X

LMK

CML for Glaceon-, Leafeon- and Garchomp Lv. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back