• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: x4 Kingdra! x2 Leafeon X! x2 Glaceon X! x2 Gliscor X! x3 TSD! Azelf X! Professor

so how about my:
2xshaymin lv x

your:
2xgliscor lv x
4xkingdra la

or counter.

RE: x4 Kingdra! x2 Leafeon X! x2 Glaceon X! x2 Gliscor X! x3 TSD! Azelf X! Professor Playmat! Need DP-ON supporters

CML for Leafeon Lv X please

RE: x4 Kingdra! x2 Leafeon X! x2 Glaceon X! x2 Gliscor X! x3 TSD! Azelf X! Professor Playmat! Need DP-ON supporters

Yata said:
so how about my:
2xshaymin lv x

your:
2xgliscor lv x
4xkingdra la

or counter.
i'll get back to you saturday
DarkJawa said:

didn't really see anything, anything else you want?

RE: x4 Kingdra! x2 Leafeon X! x2 Glaceon X! x2 Gliscor X! x3 TSD! Azelf X! Professor

chanman45 said:
Yata said:
so how about my:
2xshaymin lv x

your:
2xgliscor lv x
4xkingdra la

or counter.
I'll get back to you saturday
DarkJawa said:

didn't really see anything, anything else you want?

ok:rolleyes:

CML for Leafeon Lv X x2, professor playmat, and lucario sleeves

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
CML for Leafeon Lv X x2, professor playmat, and lucario sleeves

interested in mewtwo lv x

it un opend but i will trade the cards i get from it for leafeon lvx and glaceon lvx

M*A*S*H4077 said:
it un opend but I will trade the cards I get from it for leafeon lvx and glaceon lvx

could i trade for the unopened box?

Mewtwo X and something else for one/two Leafeon X

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
Mewtwo X and something else for one/two Leafeon X

I'll think about it, I'll get back to you saturday

bump...#2?

Still intrested in your proffesor mat 40?

Hello chanman,

I'm interested in your Gliscor Lv. X (if it's english and mint/near.mint). I can offer you Magnezone Lv. X. Also please CML for the professor Playmat, I've got loads of new cards atm. Thanks,

Androman

Dr.empoleon said:
Still intrested in your proffesor mat 40?
I'll get back to you tomorrow
androman said:
Hello chanman,

I'm interested in your Gliscor Lv. X (if it's english and mint/near.mint). I can offer you Magnezone Lv. X. Also please CML for the professor Playmat, I've got loads of new cards atm. Thanks,

Androman
I'm interested in the magnezone Lv X but do you have any GE Claydols for trade? I'm also interested in the Cynthia's and other various supporters. Professor Playmat is pending. I also don't want to start a second trade until you recieve my cards.

Do you still have the Kingdra? I'm still interested in them.

ESP said:
Do you still have the Kingdra? I'm still interested in them.

I still have them

I'm interested in them. CML or are you still waiting for Saturday?

I'll post on your thread tomorrow

What do you want, or how much are looking for for your Prof. Cup Darkrai Playmat?

Interested in your leafeon Lv X. I'm not sure if I'll be selling it. Dr empoleon is willing to pay $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back