DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Logging on now, sorry for taking so long.

THanks for tradeing the Phione over, I won't keep it I just needed it for my National Dex :D

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

wow.That was cool.Anyway it will be cloned and then i'll have to leave.

I already have Pokemon to trade, I'll see you back in.

Ok coming back on now.

Thanks for cloning! <3

Welcome just leave a rep in my rep thread.:)

Could you clone my Shiny Ho-Oh.

Plus the CMT for Shiny Mew.

Sure i can clone it.btw the Mystery mew you gave me is UT?ot T?The mew might me the Fr LG Mew under the truck glict but if you want it then ok.

Pktopia Magmortar plese.

The MYSTRY Mew is (T) It came from a TRU event about 3 years ago, and it was level 10 when I got it. But I boosted its EV's with items and the moveset is all from the event.

The UT or T Magmortar?

Was it's movest touched?And UT magmortar.

he has to trade me his cloned salamence first :p.

Waiot me or Mugen.I'll jsut wait on wi-fi.

mugitty.

btw i like alot of your 10th annivs.

The moveset is almost the same, the only move changed was by Level up with AuraSphere. I don't remember what it was from.

And I'm a girl PMJ ;P

PMJfan would you trade for any of them?!0 aniv Lugia Ho-oh coming soon.

if you could clone them, yes.i can give you a list soon, after my extremely bad wifi trade.

What do you mean bad?Ok give me the list when you can i'm online alot.

My WiFi is sucking because its Thundering out side xDD

Oh thats happens to me all the time.Thats why it had trouble comunitcating.

yes we got in the room! Lets hope our trade completes. I am scared of lightning for that one reason.

its time i go to bed ill pm you with a list tomorrow pdc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back