DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

O, awesomesauce the Mew had a Quick Claw, thats great, I needed one.

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

let's hope it dosen't cut out this time.

And woot Sealeo, another I needed for my NDex, :D

Now let's clone!

Same ammount as usual, see ya on.

Ok got the 4 ho-oh's.I'm on now.

Thankies again :D I'll go leave more ref.

Can you tell me the nature, EVs, and moveset of the shiny Weavile you have listed?

Moves:Sword Dance,Night slash,Brick Brake,arial Ace.
Nature:Adament
Ev's:252 Atk/252 spd

I know arial ace is horible but it cam with that and don't have enough shards.:(

If you need shards I could hunt for ya. Besides, I have all the TMs.

nah thats fine.I can searh for underground.but you can always get rid og Arial ace.

So Lunar Wing do you want the Weavile?

Is your Shokaton Pich UT?
If so would you accept a UT (mild) TRU Shaymin, for your Shokaton pichu?

Yes it's UT.But no already have a TRU Shaymin.Do you have any 10 aniv pokes,or Ev'd pokemon?

palkia dialga clash said:
Yes it's UT.But no already have a TRU Shaymin.Do you have any 10 aniv pokes,or Ev'd pokemon?

Unfortunately no, i have several TRU Shaymin and Eigaken Arceus, and I am trying to trade them to get more events, so I can start a shop... I actually traded the only EV'd pokemon I ever ahd for the Shaymin, LOL

What the Eigaken Arceus?

It's the japanese Arceus. Eigaken is the UT, it's the name of the theatre where it was given out...

I think you already have some of those though :\ or I would have offered him...

Yeah i do have any shinies?

I have a shiny garchomp, but I'm positive he's a hack...

Where did you get it from.Whats it OT?Id?

palkia dialga clash said:
Where did you get it from.Whats it OT?Id?

I got him from one of the neighbor kids. His OT is charles, and the ID is 20448...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back