DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Can they be 2 clones + orginal?

Thank you! :)

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Could you clone shiny Cyndaquil, Squirtle and Chikorita for me 2 times each? xDD

2 of each?Sure getting on now.

I'm in the middle of a battle and I need to go pick them up, wait for just a sec k? :3

Sure.Who are you battling?

PMJ, but the communication cut off. (More storms!)

Oh great.(PMJfan001?)Let's hope out trade dosen't die.lolz.btw are you up for a battle once the storms pass?btw how did the battle go?

Yeah him xD

Maybe, if you let me use Ubers, I don't have a team built without my shiny Lugia and Arceus D:
Oh and I was winning, I was only using Pokemon on hand though xD

Yeah you can use ubers.I don't really care.XD.

Awesome xD Double or Single?

Single's use my platinum FC for battling.It's in my sig.

Lol..that was sorta random.

If your talking about tthe trade then yes.

So when do you want to battle?I'm on wi-fi in my plat now i added your plat Fc so add mine the one in my sig.

Lol, I think its safe to say you kicked my Arceus. xDD

im interested in these:

Ev'd Azelf
Ev'd Weavile
Ev'd Blissy
Ev'd Vaporeon
Ev'd Scizor
Ev'd Metagross
Ev'd Absol
Ev'd Frosslass

what are their natures and EVs?
if you dont know EVs, then you should probably find them out, its pretty important

Once done with trade will tell you the ev's.

Watch for an Edit

Azelf:252 sp.atk/252 Spd/4 Hp
weavile:(Shiny one or un shiny)Both have 252 atk/252 spd
Blissy:252 Hp/252 Def/4 sp.def
Vaporeon:252 Def/252 Hm/4 sp.atk
Scizor:252 atk/252 spd/4 hp
Frosslass:252 sp.atk/252 spd/4 def
Metagross:252 atk/252 hp(i think) 4 def
Absol:252 atk/40 sp.atk/ 216 spd

There you are.

EDIT:Lv i know your watching my thread i have a a quite move arceus.

i like the azelf and the weavile.
what nature are they?

Modest and Adament.I thought you would like the shiny Meta too.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back