DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

where di you find him at?Or say he was found at?

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Elite Four, that's how I figured out he was a hack :/

Yep it's a hack.

Hey I like Hayleys Mew. What is it's nature? ( You liked my Gamestop Deoxys)

Lax nature.

do you have a macho brace that i can have

Sorry no.

PDC: What date is your Arceus?
If it's one I've got already...don't bother replying to this post.

LV you could ask PDC to clone..

LV:Mine is Slightly diffrent if i read it right:Docile/Strong Willed/happily eats anything.

I thing the Charetiretic is diffrent then your docile one.

COuld you clone a Quiet Arceus of mine? 2 Clones and the original and you can keep one.

Wait what will you give me for the shiny Treeko?

EDIT:Ma are they Movie Arceus?Anyway sure i will clone them.

Yeah they are. :3 thanks.

Ok i am getting on wi-fi now.

I'll be right there. ^^

Ok tell me when your on.

Thankies, I'll go leave feedback.

Has Sakura asked if you can clone her Groudon yet?

(Sorry for being pushy, I have to leave soon)

No i didn't get a PM yet.

Well, after I do this trade, can you clone it please? Thanks!

Sure i'll clone it.I'll be waiting on wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back