DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades*Looking for events I don't have.*

do u have a power anklet i can trade u ur choice of any arceus plate

Ok.What are it's stats?

I nedd my WORLD 08 Lucario cloned. I have PM'd you once yesterday and the day before and still no answer. Please let me lmow. Thanks.:)

Sorry i have been very Busy.When can you trade?

I can do it after 1 PM PST as always tomorrow. I need jboy's Pokemon cloned. Thanks. I have the Hayley's Shelos and Hayley's Yamma if you need them too.:)

RE: PDC's Trades*******LABOR DAY SALE! I WILL TAKE OFFER'S I WOULDN'T USALLALY!*******That Is All

Yes 100 % Deal.I need alot of Events.

RE: PDC's Trades*******LABOR DAY SALE! I WILL TAKE OFFER'S I WOULDN'T USALLALY!*******That Is All

Ok thanks. Oh and can you clone my Dragonite then give me the clone is that ok with you?

Yup.Use My new pearl FC on My contact list.It's UT right?

Thanks for the trade and PDC can you clone the Dragonite please and go meet me back in wifi.

Coming Back on Wi-fi now.

I can't really trade at 4 today :/
would tomorrow be ok with you?

RE: PDC's Trades***More Updates Will become Availible More Events And Ev'd Pokemon Will Be Coming On Halloween***Thats i

Yes that will be fine.

*Goes and Updates the first Post*

RE: PDC's Trades***More Updates Will become Availible More Events And Ev'd Pokemon Will Be Coming On Halloween***Thats i

what nature is tru dragonite
ill trade you tru regi for it

Mild nature.

Have you gotten the Haley Miltank and Crogunk yet? I will be on WFC after 1 PM PST so we can trade if you do. See my thread as I have more events coming.:)

not yet i'll have them later today probubly.

Oh ok. Please come on WFC anytime as I will be waiting for you. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back