DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades***More Updates Will become Availible More Events And Ev'd Pokemon Will Be Coming On Halloween***Thats i

Hope you like the Gengar.I'm Going to Be Ev'ing a Defencive Swappert next.

RE: PDC's Trades***More Updates Will become Availible More Events And Ev'd Pokemon Will Be Coming On Halloween***Thats i

Oh yeah it is smokin time. XD.:)

palkia dialga clash said:
Ok.What are it's stats?

IDK ATM, but it's EV's are 252 ATK, 252 Spe, and 4 HP. I remember the IV's being pretty nice too.

-
icon466.gif
Electimortar
icon467.gif

Sounds good.I'll Trade.

Alright, thanks.

-
icon466.gif
Electimortar
icon467.gif

I will be waiting on Wi-Fi until about noon or so. Then I should be back at about 2 PM or so so we can trade. Come on WFC when you can. I will be waiting. Please clone my Pokemon too. What are you giving me for them?:)

How about some of my Ev'd pokes?

Ok. See you on. So we can trade. Have you gotten the 2 hayley events yet?:)

CMT for the Movie Arceus, Shiny Ralts, and the Shiny Flygon (curious about nature on the shinies first though)

I should be on WFC by 1 PM PST so we can trade. Thanks. I hope to see you on Wi-Fo tomorrow. Thanks.:)

Ok i'll be on then don't now what pokes you even want really.Just any ev'd thing?

Batman@:Ok i will list them shortly.

I was on at 1 PM PST and you were a no show. If you came on easrlier than that I was not able to do it then. Please check Wi-Fi every now and then because I don't know when I will be on to post so most of the time I can't do anything unless you come on WFC Please be on at 1 PM PST or after so we can trade tomorrow. I have been waiting fir 3 days. Thanks. See you on tomorrow. Please stay on WFC if you are on beforehand so I know that you will be there. I can't be here to let you know I am waiting so you have to just come on WFC or I can't do what I have to do for you guys.:)

RE: PDC's Trades ***Closed Until I'm Not Sick***

CMT for 10aniv Bulbasaur,Umbreon,Dragonite,Saikyou Magmoretar,Electrivire,Miloictic,dragonite.
I liked those:
Wishing star Jirachi Ev'd
MOVIE ARCEUS Quite nature Only wants Big wants for it
World09 Weavile UT
Ev'd Frosslass
Ev'd Kingdra
Ev'd Swampert (Defencive)
Ev'd registeel

Deal? (respond via PM or on my thread)

Thanks

RE: PDC's Trades ***Closed Until I'm Not Sick***

Ok well it's a Deal.I just need to Finish Swampert.

RE: PDC's Trades ***Closed Until I'm Not Sick***New Events Are Coming Thanks To xxashxx***

See you on after 1 PM PST so I can trade you the 3 events you wanted. Thanks.:)

RE: PDC's Trades ***Closed Until I'm Not Sick***New Events Are Coming Thanks To xxashxx***

Post here if you need anything else cloned.

RE: PDC's Trades ***Closed Until I'm Not Sick***New Events Are Coming Thanks To xxash

Did you find anything on the thread for the Movie Arceus, Shiny Ralts, and the Shiny Flygon (curious about nature on the shinies first though)

Sorry about double post but I think I got lost in the fun times above. :)

I need my Seviper and Milotic cloned tomorrow. I should be on WFC after 1 PM PST. Thanks.:)

Oh thats fine.I will post here.Let me find your Thread.

xxashxx@:Ok i'll come on then.

EDIT: batman i like these

Ev'd Umbreon(HUGE WANT!!!!!!!)
Ev'd Electrivire
Ev'd Honchcrow

The natures are for the shinys....

Ralts:Timid
Flygon:Modest
Arceus:Queit AND Docile

RE: PDC's Trades******Reopened can trade Again new Events coming soon******

I need Thunder Punch and Ice Punch move tutored on my Registeel please if you have Platinum. Thanks. I will trade you the Jirachi too.:) EDIT. Come on Wi-Fi when you can so we can trade and I can trade you my Registeel to move tutor if you have Platinum. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back